Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
flopped collab made me fiended out for some steep tech..the eBay prices are ridiculous..no steep tech for me

Ahhh I feel you. I purposely free'd myself all day Thursday since I knew they were dropping TNF this week. I hope I get a good number
Good luck, I think I'll be able to get something online. That mountain jacket is fire if they did that this week I would be pissed.

damn steep tech hitting that much i got a black Hooded Sweatshirt thats a M

its a bit boxy on me tho being a Medium, wish i scored the Small. such a dope piece that id prolly never get rid of it honestly

passing in the leathers as well

Not taking any chances, it's gonna be shooting sleeve/robe and playboy carti lol

Pending Wednesday but if I get a good spot ny peeps link up, I work all day Thursday

Whenever I go into the store I end up liking 2-5 extra things that weren't initially on my radar. End up trying to figure out how to allocate funds and stuff and be a responsible adult with bills and yeah...

Feels great and bad at the same time

I'm in for the black gloves only lol. Nuptse are nice but a rack is wayyy to much for tnf retail.

damn steep tech hitting that much i got a black Hooded Sweatshirt thats a M

its a bit boxy on me tho being a Medium, wish i scored the Small. such a dope piece that id prolly never get rid of it honestly

passing in the leathers as well
yeah def keep that

Really,
They couldn’t just grab that other package.
Infuriating

598FADDF-44B5-4B5E-BA30-9EFFB7397614.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom