Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a $300 back pack will not fit all of my belongings when my Wife kicks me out of the house...

and for that reason...

I am out.

01389cb70e32a390258d9d5a9de3f05d--shark-tank-robert-richard.jpg

bay 105..everything else live auction and then next there's another for $115..then higher..my justification was TNF is so bad so I saved money lol

***edit that was for a large tho

yeah I gotta get a large too. hoping the shirts from this season shrink just a bit after a wash. Dont wanna go medium though

yeah I gotta get a large too. hoping the shirts from this season shrink just a bit after a wash. Dont wanna go medium though
I always get large for tees/jackets..I don't think sizing down would be good for me..and I size up in hoods sweatshirts

At least I don't have to worry about it anymore..the prices will gradually increase over time

I always get large for tees/jackets..I don't think sizing down would be good for me..and I size up in hoods sweatshirts

At least I don't have to worry about it anymore..the prices will gradually increase over time

Yeah, better to cop now as the price will likely increase over time.

damn steep tech hitting that much i got a black Hooded Sweatshirt thats a M

its a bit boxy on me tho being a Medium, wish i scored the Small. such a dope piece that id prolly never get rid of it honestly

passing in the leathers as well

yeah, definitely fits boxy. i’m a medium too and i think a small would have been perfect. can’t complain though, it was a bday gift from my lady

In for the black leather nuptse. Hopefully I'll be able to get a medium online.
Black hockey pullover should be delivered tomorrow. It's coming from Monroe township, nj? I thought all online purchases came from Maspeth.

I hate it when my order is stuck on Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Just ship the dang thing. I live 2 hours away. I got the split tee next day after it shipped, but the friend t is stuck smh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom