Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man. i always try to take fridays to chill and list what im thankful for.

i struck out manually today on my favorithe hoody.

however, one of the OGs of my group blessed me just because.

shout out to true homies

There was a drop today on Friday? What hoodie? Wow I must've missed a lot today lol

let me know if the tartan flannels are still in stock :pimp:

Apologies on the late *** reply. SupLA still has the flannels in all colors. Not sure the sizing but I'm willing to bet medium and up are still available.

SupLA still has/had the black Nuptse and I left just before closing. Almost every l/s shirt that dropped this week is still available including jackets and both black and green handcuff hoodies and every hat from this week and last week. Arabics and all headbands are done (pending miracle restock.) I really was going to get another black handcuff hoodie and sell the one I got online but...money.

Also, some of the guys I know that will be there in the morning will let me know of any significant restocks.

I'm not gonna wear a leather Puffy jacket in Weho
quick $250-300 bucks after fees

Let them restock like they have been i'll do it again!

You sold that on eBay? How the hell did you get an international buyer.. I feel like they never look at anything I have

IMG_7462.JPG
No tee today but a little redbox action though at work for that cubicle life

Ha nice! Have a red box sticker on my cube wall too. Occasionally get strange questions about it and almost no one knows wtf Supreme is lol.

Brooklyn store was a 5 minute wait last night around 6, they have racks of the Brooklyn box logo sticker. I bought the navy brush logo hoodie, needed a navy one and I think it’s pretty underrated. My son bought a bunch of tees security said it was pretty crazy almost everyday still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom