Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
was offered yellow leather TNF jacket and beat yankees box logo tee for my peach box logo hoodie - the temptation is real my friends

Brooklyn store was a 5 minute wait last night around 6, they have racks of the Brooklyn box logo sticker. I bought the navy brush logo hoodie, needed a navy one and I think it’s pretty underrated. My son bought a bunch of tees security said it was pretty crazy almost everyday still

Yep, I think they have 15-20 securities staffed

Brooklyn store was a 5 minute wait last night around 6, they have racks of the Brooklyn box logo sticker. I bought the navy brush logo hoodie, needed a navy one and I think it’s pretty underrated. My son bought a bunch of tees security said it was pretty crazy almost everyday still

Seems like it’s so easy to get a sticker. Haha not for me.

Not too into the Arabic pieces. Just not for me I guess.

Saw the news about Akira possibly postponed. Any confirmation?

Jersey..sometimes I get shipments in fridays

*** all of the colors of the Arabic are fuego..i honestly couldn't decide which color
This bro. Thinking of offing scarface to fund a second arabic

Scarface is gonna be wild.

I remember losing my bape x scarface tee... now people want like $700-$800 for it smh.

image.png
image.png
I have signature supreme logo hoodies off my list now:

motion check
box logo check
arabic (finally) check

they need to drop this again ..small logo..one of the dopest logo IMO..I have the long sleeve tee..need this in a hoody BAD

Motion I need a bigger size..box logo I will always cop..Arabic..might cop another real quick

Yo wtf!!! I tried to purchase the rugby when it restocked, and supreme keeps saying it can't process because card error or violation of terms of service. I don't use a bot, does this mean they banned my card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom