Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i just finally got around to pre-ordering it. I have about 75% of the US released comics as well as the Laserdisc, 2 versions on VHS, 3 dvd versions as well as 3 blurays lol yeah i am a fan. I wish i would have kept the shirts they released back in late 90s i had during high school especially the Tetsuo one.
36f2fc5d147f6d397d8862adf47760f7.jpg

As far as this supreme collab, it's a pass. I'd rather cop some of these reprinted tees with classic graphics.

I used to have a few of the OG shirts too. This shop by me always used to have a rack full of Akira shirts. Place called "Kimono my house". Oddly enough I found an OG poster last year that I bought for 25 bucks.

do longsleeves this season fit bigger than usual as well?

also, can anyone help out with measuring armpit to armpit for a size small tee? would appreciate it.

Supreme long sleeves are wild inconsistent even before this season. I got some that are loose around the neck, some that are just right & others tight af lol

Yo what shade of red is gon be used on this collab btw? Some pics it looks burgundy & others it looks like a slightly darker regular red

Also have the names of the pieces been released yet?

IMG_7560.jpg
Sup no joke missed delivery and got an email stating essentially we'll give you store credit .... guess I'm lucky to live in the city with the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom