Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7560.jpg
Sup no joke missed delivery and got an email stating essentially we'll give you store credit .... guess I'm lucky to live in the city with the store.

Sounds like you have 48 hours to call, provide a new address or get online store credit.
If you don’t call THEN you will get store credit.

pass on the collab, waiting it out to see what lookbook items drop. may be another pass this week

Nah, but I did get the charge on my card and registered screen after signing up. Never got a spot though.
Oh wow, yea they said registration ain't guaranteed even with confirmation page, guess that means you could miss the page and get in. Just like some guys submit an online order, don't get a confirmation screen but still get their order in

Oh wow, yea they said registration ain't guaranteed even with confirmation page, guess that means you could miss the page and get in. Just like some guys submit an online order, don't get a confirmation screen but still get their order in
Yup! Guess the only way to really know if you got in or not is to wait on Tuesday to see if you get a spot in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom