Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be released as a collab like the Giger capsule last season, can't speak on if it'll come in other colors, but most likely.

It should be, they put the video clip on IG which is usually a good indicator that the item in question is going to drop that week.

launching a unit in my class about the influence of music on American culture and wanted to play this video, and rock a black Neil Young photo tee to work (sounds corny, but as an 8th grade US History teacher the kids who know about kicks/fashion dig it... rocked my Youth Crew tee when playing Les Miserables the other week, and my Start Something tee when teaching American Revolution the month before)... anyone that could help it would be GREATLY appreciated!!
nerd.gif

http://www.supremenewyork.com/random/neil_young?from_index=true
i'd classify the neil young thing as an influence of a sub-culuture when it comes to streetwear... unless you're talking about something different.

Why line up in the freezing cold? I've never really had any issues getting items I really wanted. Is it to say you have it first or something?

Last edited:
launching a unit in my class about the influence of music on American culture and wanted to play this video, and rock a black Neil Young photo tee to work (sounds corny, but as an 8th grade US History teacher the kids who know about kicks/fashion dig it... rocked my Youth Crew tee when playing Les Miserables the other week, and my Start Something tee when teaching American Revolution the month before)... anyone that could help it would be GREATLY appreciated!! :nerd:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/random/neil_young?from_index=true

i'd classify the neil young thing as an influence of a sub-culuture when it comes to streetwear... unless you're talking about something different.

they are 8th graders... so mainly having them look at the influence music has on specific generations throughout American History...

I do understand what you are saying though, I had a professor in college who gave incredible lectures on that topic

Classic Logo LS Top in blue and green for me. Could probably just grab that online though. How much less than the hoodie money wise would they run base off previous long sleeves like it?

Guess I'll find out tomorrow anyway.

I decided against going too. I'll just try my chances online.

Last edited:
I hate you guys that are

5'10-5'11 that weigh 160-180

Am 5'11 and 223 I hate being Nt thick :frown:

If you're happy I wouldn't worry about it sir! In 5'11 and 148lbs (no frail, broad shoulders)....and I'll just say at least you know your size and can find clothes...being at this weight makes most Ms look like blouses still in the width and S are just too short because of height....**** gets old not being able to order something online and not living in a major city & being able to try it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom