Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from my experience, this whole week is gonna be hell at the stores. I went to SUPLA release week on a Saturday around noon and got in around 1:30-2p. probably gonna wait for the online drop instead.

Sorry for the noob question, but does anyone know how S/S hoodies fit compared to F/W hoodies? It is pretty much my first S/S season..

I hate you guys that are

5'10-5'11 that weigh 160-180

Am 5'11 and 223 I hate being Nt thick
frown.gif
5'11 185-190 here...trying to lean out to a clean 170...cant say no to a good meal though

Copping the classic logo LS and briefs for sure. Interested to see what hats drop.

Court Jacket, Boxers, Socks, Classic Logo Hoodie/Hat, Expedition Leather Camp, and possibly that striped Classic Logo L/S. If it's more than 70 then they can keep it.

launching a unit in my class about the influence of music on American culture and wanted to play this video, and rock a black Neil Young photo tee to work (sounds corny, but as an 8th grade US History teacher the kids who know about kicks/fashion dig it... rocked my Youth Crew tee when playing Les Miserables the other week, and my Start Something tee when teaching American Revolution the month before)... anyone that could help it would be GREATLY appreciated!! :nerd:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/random/neil_young?from_index=true

Last edited:
First drop I want:

-Astronaut hoodie

-Athletic Split crewneck

-S logo 6 panel

Probably only gonna get 2 out of 3

I don't know how I feel about the Mophie. It looks dope, but I copped one a year ago and it wont charge up anymore.
I have a charger case of theirs, had it around a year or less and it doesn't rally hold a charge anymore either. 

Thinking about taking a day trip to NYC just for Preme on Friday or Saturday. I can meet up with you when I get to DC after I leave NY

Cool sounds great to me man. Depending on the price tag which we will find out tomorrow I might just skip it. Over 130 and its a pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom