Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember who it was, but didn't someone have an issue when they ordered something a few minutes before they shut down the web store? Did that ever get taken care of or am I imagining things?

I can't remember who it was, but didn't someone have an issue when they ordered something a few minutes before they shut down the web store? Did that ever get taken care of or am I imagining things?

mints mints That was me. Ordered the ceremaic tray. After calling UPS and the store a few times I got it all situated. Basically Supreme created the label and boxed it up but never sent it (or had UPS pick it up, however that works). The girl at the store created a new label and had it sent out. Got it next day as usual. *Bonus* got a package on Monday and it was another tray. Only charged for one.

Last edited:
Glad that worked itself out in your favor. I was thinking you wouldn't hear from them until they picked up the week 1 web shop orders.

maybe its because i'm at a point in life where I only buy stuff I really like and need but glazing through the preview, this season is pretty bad. i almost wish I knew something about Neil Young to have a reason to buy that tshirt. 

Prediction on the price of the boxers? I think those regular hanes 4 packs are like what, $20 typically? probably will be twice that. thats the only item I need. gonna sit back and wait for the tnf collab cause after selling my crip tnf from last season I still need a winter jacket.

Smh looks like I'll be waiting for the MA-1 a lil bit longer but then again I don't believe everything posted on IG

which color in the astronaut hoodie tho 
nerd.gif

Didn't realize a new thread got made!!

Love the look of this season based on the preview and look book. Much better than F/W imo.

Must cops for me at first glance are the Reflective Pullover Windbreaker and International Coaches Jacket. The MA-1 is dope but it looks just like every other places and I'm sure Supreme's will be WAY more pricier. Astronaut hoodie is cool also, really like it.

Probably won't even be able to afford one of those though the broke college struggle is real haha. Any guesses as to what the windbreaker and coaches jacket might be priced at?

Last edited:
Grey Astronaut Hoodie
Bacchanal Board
Neil Young Tee
Black Boxers
Fire Extinguisher

Maybe the Whole Leaf Spinach Tee.

I don't know how I feel about the Mophie. It looks dope, but I copped one a year ago and it wont charge up anymore.

I don't know how I feel about the Mophie. It looks dope, but I copped one a year ago and it wont charge up anymore.

Yeah? Damn, I actually needed a new one since I upgraded but that would suck if it stopped working, especially wth the Supreme markup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom