Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a Blue White Castle 5 Panel and a Girls & Disrupt T. Got the CC error message when I tried to cop from the app. I had to do it through Safari luckily none of those were super hyped items.

They should have gone with the Rambler Stool, easier to stow and just as easy to over brand.

Black backpack, black Candy tee, black Disrupt tee and tickets for the Black Messiah (D'angelo). 

mean.gif
 A dark day for the old wallet 
mean.gif

just got back from SupNY, the bookbags are in stock in black only.

The chairs are selling fast, but they still look flimsy in person, and are really small. If you are +5'5 sitting in this chair will feel like your sitting in a kids chair.

All the White Castle Collab stuff is still there, I didnt check all the tees but there were some random ones hanging on display.

Those foil iridescent hats were there but didn't look too great in person.

all gone now didn't see any on the racks, but they were all there last thursday evening, they didnt sell out immediately

Last edited:
Candy T sold out dumb fast... Also for those wondering DSM has no Candy Ts and very little Disrupt Ts left, they had Blue and Red Girl Ts & all the White Castle stuff still though... They had no XLs though...

they came out with some nice things the first few weeks but the past few weeks have been horrible. I think the only thing I'm going to get this season would have to be the Yankee crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom