Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always get shipping email the same day from both Supreme and UPS and both saying 'you have a package tomorrow", but always the next day, I get another email saying "your package is undeliverable by the date". It always comes Monday or Tuesday and I live in NYC. Its just that UPS never picks up my package on day of release to delivery by next day.

i always get shipping email the same day from both Supreme and UPS and both saying 'you have a package tomorrow", but always the next day, I get another email saying "your package is undeliverable by the date". It always comes Monday or Tuesday and I live in NYC. Its just that UPS never picks up my package on day of release to delivery by next day.
I live in TX, and my packages usually come in Tuesday or Wednesday.

Then it's always, what's coming up on Thursday? The cycle never ends...

got my shipping conf a few minutes ago. 9/10 I'll get conf same day and my package the next.

For the first time in a while I got the confirmation for the multi item order before the single item order. Should have everything at my house by Wednesday. Which is how it normally goes.

After homie broke down the Flesh Eating Candy Story of the MOM n her Baby, that pretty much killed it for me!

:\

This is the reason why I wanted to get it. I didn't think they would sell out at SupNY a but unfortunately I missed it. Picked up the disrupt tee though in gray (or is it grey?) how do you spell gray/grey again

Gray is the normal US spelling although grey is acceptable, I tend to write it as grey thanks to being an Anglophile.

GREY>GRAY 
laugh.gif

White Castle 5 panel restocked

Last edited:

Or insecure? Hope you didn't cop the bachannal, the some girls, the Trip Reset, etc.
wink.gif

Personally it reminds me of some 90's skate tees TBH. I will rock mine. In pale peach. No pause needed 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

nah man i havent copped any of the tees this season their just not for me. but cop what you like even if it is a pink tee
roll.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Supreme for yesterdays orders? I always get shipping info a few hours later but I didnt yesterday. Last week I didnt receive shipping confirmation for one of my orders but I did receive the item
 I ordered the Candy tee and got shipping confirmation last night (Thursday) at about 8 Eastern

I regret passing on the disrupt tee. Gotta wait for a restock now
mean.gif
Favorite tee of the season for me I think.  Honestly wish the graphic was only on the back or front, though.  Having it on both sides looks off to me, even though I do like the graphic overall.

Last edited:
Dope man love the Bacchanal T, one of the best Ts this season... I always wondered if Supreme was trolling people with the placement of the back graphic though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom