Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question.

If I bought the Disrupt Tee in white, can I buy it in black using same card on a restock?
yes you can, but change your address or something mildly

if you're an apartment you can do it as:

120 NT Lane, Apt 3 (all address line 1)

and 

120 NT Lane

Apt 3 (using 2 address lines)

any sort of small variation like this allows your credit card to be accepted, and pass supreme's auto rejection system

Last edited:
use another card? Put in your full middle name, write out the type of street it is rather than using the standard abbreviation (Street vs St, Drive vs Dr)

I just got it to work for me for the first time but I've got a pretty uncommon name and I ended up having to write out the full name to have them ship me a Burgundy SI cap.

can you post a fit pic? Haven't seen any yet
dudes name is aj11fan… you really think he copped to wear? 
roll.gif

just nikes just nikes is there a trick to how you order to get stuff the next day?

I've gotten a few shipments from supreme the next day but it only happens when I buy a single item in an order. Anytime I've bought more then one piece it takes until the next week.

Just trying to get the rhyme or rhythm on how that happens

Also, noticed the SI jacket while watching a music video

View media item 1514513

Last edited:
can you post a fit pic? Haven't seen any yet

Sure. Although there are a few fit pics already out but I'll contribute. Horrible lighting so I tried to fix it best as possible:

View media item 1514650
The fit overall is good. Not loose but not tight. I was hoping it wasn't oversized like in the preview pictures so I can say I'm very satisfied with it.

Sure. Although there are a few fit pics already out but I'll contribute. Horrible lighting so I tried to fix it best as possible:

The fit overall is good. Not loose but not tight. I was hoping it wasn't oversized like in the preview pictures so I can say I'm very satisfied with it.
Appreciate the effort but damn, that's not too helpful of a shot there lol
^yah this, try not to use flash next time haha, thanks for the help though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom