Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'm still waiting to get in. One of the admins said he'd get me in after I gave him a free sup tee. That was weeks ago lol
I assume you're talking about me (unless the dude you gave the other t to is an admin too)...if thats the case, you should go back and read the PM's over because number 1: I never said I'd get you in, number 2: you only asked to get your brother in?

if you're not referring to me then carry on but those are the facts.

I assume you're talking about me (unless the dude you gave the other t to is an admin too)...if thats the case, you should go back and read the PM's over because number 1: I never said I'd get you in, number 2: you only asked to get your brother in?

if you're not referring to me then carry on but those are the facts.
Nah this is a fact. As I explained, it was my little brother who wants to get in the group as he helps me sell some stuff as well and he's much more active on FB than I am. You gave me the OK twice that you would approve him/me into the group. It's been more than a month and still not in. 

Last edited:

Nah this is a fact. As I explained, it was my little brother who wants to get in the group as he helps me sell some stuff as well and he's much more active on FB than I am. You gave me the OK twice that you would approve him/me into the group.
lol c'mon man. I dont feel like screenshotting, but then I said it wasn't really up to me anymore and you asked that I talk to whoever is in charge to help him get in.....right? dont just bypass that. 

you/your brother or whoever wanted to get in would probably be good contributors, but everyone kind of collectively agreed to just keep the group how it was and thats it. you also could've followed up in PM's instead of throwing shade in the thread, I have a lot on my plate besides this stuff.

This FB group must be something srs......are yall getting Box Logo every year for your status or ranking in the group 
nerd.gif

this was probably one of the only times I even mentioned it in the thread, didn't mention your name or anything so I don't know why you feel as if I exposed you. We applied way early before the group even became hidden, and I'm sure we requested to join before a lot of people who probably got in but we didn't. I do remember you saying it's not up to you anymore but that was also after the fact you said to me twice that you'll start approve. Just thought a free supreme tee shirt would've sped that process up quicker. You could've told me up front, like I said I don't like being lied to. It's w/e now. Let's just drop the group talk, apparently 90% of us aren't deserved to be in. Even if I get in now, will probably get kicked out just for this incident. 

Back on topic, anybody see anymore of the other color mini harvards in store? 

Last edited:

Yeap, I just opened my package. It's REALLY small. I should have copped the black backpack on restock today :frown:
lol i was thinking of flipping the black one i bought today but i might just sell the daypack

#ktt

lel

Last edited:
Im still amazed on how the kiddy looking shirts actually sold out in seconds, i really hope it was kids that copped and not you guys on here, i wouldn't wear any of the tees even if they were free. I guess I'm just too manly.

After homie broke down the Flesh Eating Candy Story of the MOM n her Baby, that pretty much killed it for me!

ohwell.gif

Im still amazed on how the kiddy looking shirts actually sold out in seconds, i really hope it was kids that copped and not you guys on here, i wouldn't wear any of the tees even if they were free. I guess I'm just too manly.
Or insecure? Hope you didn't cop the bachannal, the some girls, the Trip Reset, etc.
wink.gif

Personally it reminds me of some 90's skate tees TBH. I will rock mine. In pale peach. No pause needed 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Supreme for yesterdays orders? I always get shipping info a few hours later but I didnt yesterday. Last week I didnt receive shipping confirmation for one of my orders but I did receive the item

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Supreme for yesterdays orders? I always get shipping info a few hours later but I didnt yesterday. Last week I didnt receive shipping confirmation for one of my orders but I did receive the item
Repped for answering your own question. 
wink.gif

FWIW I did not get a shipping confirm yet. Im pretty sure I always do, but I don't hawk the inbox unless its been over a week.

got mine for the backpack but not the chair

I got shipping confirmation for my order at 2pm CST. 

You can also sign up for UPS My Choice, and whenever someone creates a label to be shipped to your address, it'll send you a text/email with all the tracking info.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrackV2  

Personally it reminds me of some 90's skate tees TBH. I will rock mine. In pale peach. No pause needed 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the Twins tee from FW13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom