Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveling to San Fran and LA next week.. Anyone got any nice store to hit up ? Around the same area ..

will def be going to supreme 
SF:

tru

black scale

undftd

RIF

LA: plenty of shops near supreme off of fairfax and melrose

supreme

Flight Club

undftd 

to name a few

just found out i gotta walk a jobsite tomorrow, will be on the road at 8, i know im not driving

app or nothing for a neil tee for me

Last edited:
No beach ball for me today at SUPNY and I spent over $100. Not even stickers. Neil sticker was displayed for $2 a piece. Not all that interested in either but it would have been nice of them. I get better swag with online purchases for whatever reason.
Workers probably reselling stickers then. They gave me two Neil stickers yesterday with my purchase

No beach ball for me today at SUPNY and I spent over $100. Not even stickers. Neil sticker was displayed for $2 a piece. Not all that interested in either but it would have been nice of them. I get better swag with online purchases for whatever reason.

did you ask them about the beach ball?

What you guys think...

Go for the hooded hockey top first on a separate order and cop the Bacchanal tee and boxers on a separate order?

Or one order should be straight?

Good luck everyone... Tomorrow we shall flourish. 

Workers probably reselling stickers then. They gave me two Neil stickers yesterday with my purchase
they do this all the time. that's how people get sticker bricks and sell them individually. in all reality, the margins are probably crazy. 

Sometimes you have to ask. If you don't, they usually just throw in a couple box logo stickers.

Has anyone confirmed if the backpacks for this season have laptop compartments? Thinking of copping

did you ask them about the beach ball?
I didn't ask and I didn't see anyone else get one in front of me. I have mixed dealings in that store so I just get what I want and leave. Last time one of them caught an attitude at the register when he forgot to grab a hat from the back and I reminded him. Won't get into the rest but it's like a Seinfeld episode sometimes. I ain't mad though. Kind of fun that way.

I only hope some you were this worried about your grades in hs/college, then maybe we wouldn't have to see 10 pages on people worrying about the prices.

I didn't ask and I didn't see anyone else get one in front of me. I have mixed dealings in that store so I just get what I want and leave. Last time one of them caught an attitude at the register when he forgot to grab a hat from the back and I reminded him. Won't get into the rest but it's like a Seinfeld episode sometimes. I ain't mad though. Kind of fun that way.

welcome to SUPREME. lol, should've just asked, I saw a box right behind the counter so i just asked them and they looked at the items i bought (over $100), and said yeah.

welcome to SUPREME. lol, should've just asked, I saw a box right behind the counter so i just asked them and they looked at the items i bought (over $100), and said yeah.
if I wanted one I should have asked but no matter. I got what I wanted. Been going there for a while I know the way it is.

Still haven't figured out why the shipping is excessively restrictive. Always gives me mild anxiety when I'm not home for a drop.

i think you specifically have to ask for the beach ball. i saw someone ask and he got it with the response that was kind of like "i can give it to you or not". we've been through this multiple seasons, there's no true scientific method to getting extra items, unless you outright ask and even then it's no guarantee. hopefully, what you purchase (online or in store) is enough to keep you satisfied.

Still haven't figured out why the shipping is excessively restrictive. Always gives me mild anxiety when I'm not home for a drop.

Because they're dealing with A holes that will try to scam for any leg up/figure out a way to try and spoof the system that's only supposed to let you order 1 of each item.

If you could ship to non billing addresses it'd be easier to have your computers set up to order multiples. Although I do wish you could register 3 addresses with them and ship to any one of them.

Because they're dealing with A holes that will try to scam for any leg up/figure out a way to try and spoof the system that's only supposed to let you order 1 of each item.

If you could ship to non billing addresses it'd be easier to have your computers set up to order multiples. Although I do wish you could register 3 addresses with them and ship to any one of them.

Completely forgot about A--holes ruining it for everyone. This is why we can't have nice things.

traveling to San Fran and LA next week.. Anyone got any nice store to hit up ? Around the same area ..

will def be going to supreme 
SF:
If you are into Wtaps, etc..
Darkside Inititive(used to be Nort), it's in North Beach
Rif
Black Scale
Diamond Supply
Adapt(local spot in Ocean Beach)
Fully Laced( Stonestown Mall) going towards Daly City
Serramonte Mall for the Pinays[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Shieks( little ways past 8th and market)
Mistersfc moved to Daly City.
Kidrobot
Upper Playground..
Edit: kanji, boxers, knife for me tomorrow.
Hope everybody eats[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I see Hockey Top rose in the SUPNT Power Rankings.

Shadow Plaid for me tomorrow, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom