Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never considered myself all that swift, but after watching and hearing about dudes checkout methods, I should be good. Every drop its salty cats who think 30 seconds is fast on a hot item.

I know most the versed cats will cook, hope everyone does. Im a tad nervous myself.

I can't say that I'm all that swift, I'm at work for every drop so I've never picked up a pair of the sneakers (and I'm usually pretty blah and on the fence about them anyways)

Tomorrow my list is stuff that most people don't/won't care about, so I should be able to browse and check out at leisure.

I wanted the Mophie, until I saw it will only recharge your phone back to like 60%, which is probably even less on a 6 Plus. I kind of want a ripstop camo camp, but I feel like the blue and yellow are terrible looking, and the woodland camo is so over done, if it had an olive patch I'd be all over it, but I'm already leaning towards less overt branding and I've only been buying the brand for a short time.

Here's hoping they made a whole bunch of the accessories again, I want the pill case, but don't know if I want to make a super sized order tomorrow.

I can't say that I'm all that swift, I'm at work for every drop so I've never picked up a pair of the sneakers (and I'm usually pretty blah and on the fence about them anyways)

Tomorrow my list is stuff that most people don't/won't care about, so I should be able to browse and check out at leisure.

I wanted the Mophie, until I saw it will only recharge your phone back to like 60%, which is probably even less on a 6 Plus. I kind of want a ripstop camo camp, but I feel like the blue and yellow are terrible looking, and the woodland camo is so over done, if it had an olive patch I'd be all over it, but I'm already leaning towards less overt branding and I've only been buying the brand for a short time.

Here's hoping they made a whole bunch of the accessories again, I want the pill case, but don't know if I want to make a super sized order tomorrow.
Didn't even think about that, cmmmmmm. Might just buy an Anker now 

Last edited:
Bogo's are dropping?
Didn't even think about that, cmmmmmm. Might just buy an Anker now 

Well I mean for the size of the charger (powerstation mini) I wouldnt expect it to charge the phone completely. Its only 2500 mAh..unlike the other mophie's, the bigger the powerstation, the more power/longer charge they hold.

Yeah looks like I'm out tomorrow, I just bought a pair of Common Projects. 

frown.gif

To tell you the truth I've seen a lot of power packs about the same size that will charge an iPhone 6 to 100% look for the Motorola power pack 3000. It's like $15 and can charge an iPhone to 100%. But I do like the design of the Mophie much much better.

It's a cool design, and I am a bit of a sucker for the logo, but cooler heads will probably prevail. I mean I may buy a Fire Extinguisher with the logo on it, but I draw the line at extra power packs when I'm in my car half the day and at my desk the rest.

You really think it'll be that crazy tomorrow? I hope not. It's not like BOGO hoodies are droppin...
based on the steady, heavy traffic in store since last thursday, i'd have to say it'll be a big day tomorrow. that said, if you are decisive and strategic, you should be ok. luckily they didnt make this drop pure heat like they've done like the past 2/3 seasons. if they space it out like this and we haven't even learned of all the confirmed collabs, it's looking like i'm going to need a better paying job lol

ask the OG's. We have meditated and mastered the arts so our body becomes one with the computer during a supreme drop. From the nerves in our fingertips to the neurons firing in our brain, we have trained so that once the product page comes up, we are able to checkout fast enough to go back in time and have a 10:59 confirmation time
if i don't get a 10:59 confirmation, i get a little bummed 
laugh.gif

are the boxers gonna be an in stock item all the time like the hanes shirts?
they're selling like hot cakes but there seem to be plenty to go around when i was last in shop. if you're nervous, probably better to cop now just to be safe if you can

Supreme stickers help me not spend money on frivolous accessories. Like the water bottle. I just stick a sticker on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom