Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic logo L/S

Boxers

Mophie

happy.gif

What you guys think...

Go for the hooded hockey top first on a separate order and cop the Bacchanal tee and boxers on a separate order?

Or one order should be straight?

Good luck everyone... Tomorrow we shall flourish. 
This is my EXACT list for tomorrow lol. I'm gonna try to grab em all in one order. If I strike on on somethin, it's not big deal for me. I think I'll be good if I can checkout with it all in less than 3 minutes :D

This is my EXACT list for tomorrow lol. I'm gonna try to grab em all in one order. If I strike on on somethin, it's not big deal for me. I think I'll be good if I can checkout with it all in less than 3 minutes
happy.gif
your checkout should be measured in seconds

This is my EXACT list for tomorrow lol. I'm gonna try to grab em all in one order. If I strike on on somethin, it's not big deal for me. I think I'll be good if I can checkout with it all in less than 3 minutes
happy.gif
Aye, dope. Let me know if you're successful. 

You really think it'll be that crazy tomorrow? I hope not. It's not like BOGO hoodies are droppin...
ask the OG's. We have meditated and mastered the arts so our body becomes one with the computer during a supreme drop. From the nerves in our fingertips to the neurons firing in our brain, we have trained so that once the product page comes up, we are able to checkout fast enough to go back in time and have a 10:59 confirmation time

ask the OG's. We have meditated and mastered the arts so our body becomes one with the computer during a supreme drop. From the nerves in our fingertips to the neurons firing in our brain, we have trained so that once the product page comes up, we are able to checkout fast enough to go back in time and have a 10:59 confirmation time

:lol: this man tells no lies.

Lol trust me, I'm far from a rookie. I checked out real smoooooth with a flag BOGO hoodie last season. I just don't expect tomorrow to be as crazy. But I could definitely be wrong. Guess we'll find out soon enough though. I'll be using my usual tricks :D

Looked through the past 10 pages and didn't see a drop list.

All I really need is a Hockey Jersey / Neil Tee / Bogo ....

Thanks in advance

Bacchanal tee and broadway 5-panel. Passing on Neil tee, but hope the rest of the fam may flourish. Are the tee colors for the season gonna be the usual black, white, red, navy, and grey with the addition of the teal and pink heather? Was that only for NY tee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom