Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious, is there ever a drop you completely pass on everything?

still kick myself every day for passing in the cord parka a few years back, only thing thats come close since was the 3m, every TNF collab been garbage since
YEAH...

Of Course...  LEVIS drop last week 
roll.gif

Personally I really like the design, want a black Mountain Parka but $300 is steep as all hell.

The color blocked ones are trash though, if they wanted to add color they should have kept the garments all black and applied red & yellow to the words and dropped 3 different iterations.

PASS

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY 

LOL

I will grab that Travel Bag....:tongue:

just curious, is there ever a drop you completely pass on everything?

still kick myself every day for passing in the cord parka a few years back, only thing thats come close since was the 3m, every TNF collab been garbage since
cord has and will stay one of their bests in my book. i get random compliments from complete strangers when i wear mine. I almost didn't even keep mine too. :smh:

I don't any compliments on my Supreme Gear I wear.

Mostly, Sarcasm.. Like

(Man, How much did that shirt set you back?)

I just Look 
grin.gif
 give'em the Screwface

ebay my best bet for copping the small box camo hoodie from last week? if you guys know any site besides ebay PM me please .

thanks brothas

The jackets are too loud and excessive, but those gloves and travel canister have potential.  Might be a game time decision on those.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom