Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloves really ain't too ugly. Just a dumb cop really.

I like the bag/canister thing tho. Will cop in store if it sits, which it more than likely will. 

Got the black Champion jacket in today :nthat:
It's nice, and it's mad warm. I was hot after 2 minutes of trying it on :lol:
The only thing is that it's not a deep black like shown on the website, it's more of an ashy black :smh:
Still happy with it though, maybe I should've sized up, but the medium is OK.

@Pissdrunxdunks  that weeks delivery was weird for me too, they didn't give me any stickers with my order.  Usually they throw in at least a couple box logos, would have liked to have gotten a devil sticker.

There is no way I could even wear any of those jackets here in south FL.  It's still hot as **** outside.

The jackets could have been lit ..but the font is HUGE..I just copped a black north face nuptse..perfect winter coat

Backpack caught my attention but I got so many north face backpacks already

got my small box logo zip up in yesterday. Good thing I copped the medium. The fit is perfect. Does anyone know if the box logo crewneck is dropping this week?

got my small box logo zip up in yesterday. Good thing I copped the medium. The fit is perfect. Does anyone know if the box logo crewneck is dropping this week?
When you see this Thread at the top of NT's list in the Forum

that's how you know the Crewnecks are dropping! 
indifferent.gif

fiending for an older TNF collab since this one sucks balls.

can i get price checks on a green cord and a black 3m (both BNWT).

also what are the obvious signs that the 3m might be fake?

So you are saying go true to size ? I can't decide on going with a L or XL from a NT homie

Are you normally a medium? I ordered a medium as well, and when I saw the chest width was 22 3/4 I was like fuuuuuuuuug, hope the inner liner is thick enough to account for all that extra width.

Also if anyone is wondering about the corduroy fitteds, they are low crown compared to the high crown of the leathers. A little closer to crown of camps, just a bit bigger. Still has the structure of a fitted.

View media item 1791440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom