Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats everybody doing that gets them flagged?

On TNF topic, Id kill for a cord in any color. Also Im patiently waiting for Supreme to stop playing around and do a version of the Recon backpack

I agree the collabs have been pretty weak since the cord. Last seasons black packable coaches jacket had so much potential but it was basically made out of tissue paper. Had to sell it asap to not feel like I was cheated out of $300.

Last edited:
man. **** supreme.
This is scary man. I haven't ordered anything since they canceled my Jordan tee so I don't know if I'm "blacklisted" or not. Btw what did you order?

I'm gonna pick up that red TNF canister and see what's up.

If for some reason that gets canceled, I am totally ****** when Box Logos drop...

On TNF topic, Id kill for a cord in any color. Also Im patiently waiting for Supreme to stop playing around and do a version of the Recon backpack

I agree the collabs have been pretty weak since the cord. Last seasons black packable coaches jacket had so much potential but it was basically made out of tissue paper. Had to sell it asap to not feel like I was cheated out of $300.
Yeah, that packable coach jacket was super thin. I was expecting a decent tnf X supreme jacket this season.

Just a bit crazy lol. Ive seen people wear hoodies during the hottest days of summer
sick.gif
Just trying to debate if it's worth me getting.  I don't want to drop 3 bills and not be able to wear it at all.  That would make no sense, to drop the a/c mad low and stunt in the crib with it on 
laugh.gif

I'm most likely just going for the red backpack and a hat if they drop a nice one.

Went to a consignment shop this week and I saw the maroon cord TNF. SOOOO FIRE.

Went to a consignment shop this week and I saw the maroon cord TNF. SOOOO FIRE.

I know the price was outrageous.

Just trying to debate if it's worth me getting.  I don't want to drop 3 bills and not be able to wear it at all.  That would make no sense, to drop the a/c mad low and stunt in the crib with it on :lol:

I'm most likely just going for the red backpack and a hat if they drop a nice one.
:rofl: I doubt you'd get much use out of it here. Even with the few cold days we have, it gets back to being hot in the afternoon

So you are saying go true to size ? I can't decide on going with a L or XL from a NT homie
My chest size is around 38-39 inches and medium fits great. I've had a couple supreme pull overs and all are size medium. The pull overs are a little big on me. You should go on the site and check the sizing.

Are you normally a medium? I ordered a medium as well, and when I saw the chest width was 22 3/4 I was like fuuuuuuuuug, hope the inner liner is thick enough to account for all that extra width.

Also if anyone is wondering about the corduroy fitteds, they are low crown compared to the high crown of the leathers. A little closer to crown of camps, just a bit bigger. Still has the structure of a fitted.
My chest size is around 38-39 and The hoodie fits great. Could be due to the inner liner. I also saw the sizing and was thinking it would be to big. Hoping the bogo crewneck medium isn't huge. Smalls run out fast so I usually grab the mediums. 

gonna try ordering with my gf's cc/billing info and see what's good :nerd:

^ thanks for answering my question... i really didnt know what it ment... now i feel ignant... still dont like the drop but might cop something just wont be the jackets or bookbag

Last edited:
if you search supreme north face on the bay everything legit is $1k range and the rest, which is half or more, is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom