Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone that copped a bot for yeezys last weekend went in on this drop causing the site to lag/crash
smokin.gif

Red pullover grabbed at 11:08 prob the latest I have ever pulled. Site was nuts. I know heads are hating on the jackets... But I think the red is FIRE with the black tonal sleeves... **** is right Fam. Hope everyone else finally got on and got what they wanted. PEACE!!

Red pullover grabbed at 11:08 prob the latest I have ever pulled. Site was nuts. I know heads are hating on the jackets... But I think the red is FIRE with the black tonal sleeves... **** is right Fam. Hope everyone else finally got on and got what they wanted. PEACE!!
yeah i thought the red cw was actually better than the black 

Site was horrible this morning and it aint even crewneck szn yet 
sick.gif
 Red medium Nuptse team manual 
smokin.gif

835boyz on the app

Yeah just got the red canister. Stuff is showing up randomly.

Did y'all update your app?

Failed on getting a jacket but I got lucky on a restock on the red gloves.  Hopefully I can catch a restock later.

i'm not down with, Let's Email everyone One Price

but change it come Release Day!

Sup wit Dat Supreme

where's my 32 buck Travel Canisters 

i'm not down with, Let's Email everyone One Price

but change it come Release Day!

Sup wit Dat Supreme

where's my 32 buck Travel Canisters 

they took down the price in the announcement a few days before today :lol:
they knew they could get more than retail

Based on giving me the wrong size last week for a hat I ordered to messing with bank account this weekend I'm done. I needed a toiletry bag for the holidays and I'll just get one from Tnf. You guys enjoy the crewnecks. Supreme/Jordan was fun and so was everything else 5 years ago. It's work now and to much more important things going on right now. Just not happy.

Last edited:
Based on giving me the wrong size last week for a hat I ordered to messing with bank account this weekend I'm done. I needed a toiletry bag for the holidays and I'll just get one from Tnf. You guys enjoy the crewnecks. Supreme/Jordan was fun and so was everything else 5 years ago. It's work now and to much more important things going on right now. Just not happy.

Thanks for Opting Out!
More for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom