Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just copped the black canister... wasnt a fan of the words on there but i kinda needed one anyway for vacation next month... so a little loud for my liking but will still be useful :lol:

Last edited:
Website was wack today. Finally got through on my orders at 11:09 and 11:14. Managed to get both jackets in black and a red canister. 

i'm not down with, Let's Email everyone One Price

but change it come Release Day!

Sup wit Dat Supreme

where's my 32 buck Travel Canisters 
I said the same damn thing... 
mean.gif

i just woke up and I'm glad i passed since it looks like you guys had a bad time. 

on another note i got my goggles in and i was planning on keeping all of them but these ***** are straight BUNK! what kind of ****** *** goggles are these? i wouldn't of mind paying 150 for a good quality set of goggles, I'm very disappointed, i guess i won't be skiing this year after all.

Didn't know I cooked, but got an email confirmation at 11:11 on the MT jacket.

Me neither. I had to refresh to find out my order went thru. Then got the email.

Supreme must have newbies or bots running the page cause release time all this season has been 2-5 late. Then changing prices last minute. Very sloppy operations. Cmon supny step ur game up!

i just woke up and I'm glad i passed since it looks like you guys had a bad time. 

on another note i got my goggles in and i was planning on keeping all of them but these ***** are straight BUNK! what kind of ****** *** goggles are these? i wouldn't of mind paying 150 for a good quality set of goggles, I'm very disappointed, i guess i won't be skiing this year after all.

Pics?

Yeah I saw they were "smiths" so I just said nah. Rather rock my scratched up electric goggles instead.

The ppl that copped today =/= the ppl who said it was trash.

I dont get why yall attempt to make this correlation all the damn time

They gonna release anything next Thurs with it being Thanksgiving and all? Hoping something I actually want will be dropping since I wont be in class for once...

Congrats to all who copped today, just too gaudy for me but still a decent collab... Can it be box logo crewnecks already? :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom