Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
NAH I ain't walking around in no got damn fast food hat.
Maybe if White Castle was actually good
ohwell.gif
gotta be an east coast thing. 

im in LA and In n Out is flames, but i wouldnt willingly buy a hat to wear.

i was gifted an in n out tee with muscle cars on it, wore it all summer a few years ago

While I wouldn't go for a White Castle cap, if Supreme did a capsule with Papaya King or Gray's Papaya? I'd be all over that. Still remember the first time I went to NY by myself and spent too much money at Satellite Records I ended up having a few meals at both.

Last edited:
IN and Out snap with Preme on the back? IN. 

OR shake shack, or 5 Guys... What's good?

Now i'm hongers...

I want to say Papaya Dog is the newest, all of them stem from Papaya King though, and I have to admit it was a great idea, cheap hotdogs with decent juice.

If you've never Animal styled your Burger and fries, we can't be homies...
And the animal style make the food bearable
In n Out cause of the hype, thats about it.......the burgers are trash

:lol: ...yeah, cars line up for half an hour cuz of burger hype.

your opinion is trash bro...no shots :wink:
Same thing with taco bell line wrapped around for no reason but I'm also from the south. So I'm use to a different way of seasoning food.

Just a different way of life.....also ate in n out about six times so far.

Same thing with taco bell line wrapped around for no reason but I'm also from the south. So I'm use to a different way of seasoning food.

Must have been pretty tasty trash to withstand eating it more than once, and to keep going back 6 times.

I definitely can't speak to In-N-Out, I'll probably get it the next time I visit my sister, but Shake Shack over 5 Guys any day.

If Supreme is going to tap that type of source, I'd also like to see them offer a Sabrett umbrella.

edit: just realizing that they did that Hot Dog crewneck a while back.

Last edited:

Must have been pretty tasty trash to withstand eating it more than once, and to keep going back 6 times.
It was the hype so why not. I mean I ate it four times that one day.

If you've never Animal styled your Burger and fries, we can't be homies...
i dont like onions though

It was the hype so why not. I mean I ate it four times that one day.
shouldve just ate twice
4x4 

If something is trash I can't eat it four times in one day :lol:

In-N-Out is great for what it is... A fast food spot.

ohwell.gif
 BK and Mickey Ds are trash also but im there for them Hot and Spices . I usually over eat a lot of cities local hype fast food spots just to get it out of my system 

I definitely can't speak to In-N-Out, I'll probably get it the next time I visit my sister, but Shake Shack over 5 Guys any day.

If Supreme is going to tap that type of source, I'd also like to see them offer a Sabrett umbrella.

edit: just realizing that they did that Hot Dog crewneck a while back.

went to shake shack in miami for the first time in january place was flamesssssss them shakes are killer the burger was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom