Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the leather joint. The granderson jersey ain't cutting it when I head into the stadium, although he was and is overall an outstanding player.

Last edited:
View media item 1439608
Everything came in perfectly fine one big order missed out on two things I wanted but money saved I cannot do and pay for shipping and tax twice don't sit right with me

Kinda hate how I didn't get a rose garden sticker someone send me one to keep me happy.

What's up fellas. I'm proxying this week for someone and in trying to get a good estimate of the prices of the pieces dropping. At most, we're looking at:

Hat: $48
Sweatshirt: $178
Satin Jacket: $248
Pennant: $40 (Doesn't really matter)

Dcypoe, how's the bag fam? Spacious?

I was thinking about picking up a North Face Recon due to them being spacious. It would be perfect for business trips.

Sorry if it has been asked, but are there numbers for the capacity of the backpack?

Can someone please help me out on the Yankees hat? I unfortunately have to work Thursday and would definitely want one in Navy

What's up fellas. I'm proxying this week for someone and in trying to get a good estimate of the prices of the pieces dropping. At most, we're looking at:

Hat: $48
Sweatshirt: $178 
eek.gif

Satin Jacket: $248
Pennant: $40 (Doesn't really matter)
i'm sorry, 178 for the hoodie would be damn near criminal - hope that's not the case

I got like 5 of this sticker and don't really like it  
laugh.gif
sliding in ya pms
nerd.gif

i'm sorry, 178 for the hoodie would be damn near criminal - hope that's not the case
That's what I'm thinking 
laugh.gif
 I just have no idea what to expect since it's a collab and normal hoodies go for $148. I'm thinking for a collab, the most markup would be an extra $30

That's what I'm thinking :lol:  I just have no idea what to expect since it's a collab and normal hoodies go for $148. I'm thinking for a collab, the most markup would be an extra $30

The hoodies this season have been running around $128..Dont mark my word but its a collab with majestic. Majestic isnt crazy expensive but thats just my two pennies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom