Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in a worn once/never washed track crewneck navy sz lg from last season? Hit the PM

Last edited:
I need a black small for my girl too! They were sold out in store so don't hold your breath on that restock
they had 2 or maybe more but thats all i seen far for small black. i believe one was last Wednesday and the other was Friday which i was able to cop for myself on Friday

Yeah got hit with the offers only email from corgi. I get that he has a million people a day wasting his time, but seems like no set price would only waste MORE time. I don't participate in that offer up crap regardless who it is lol.

@B Sox  if you copped Im going to take your kneecaps out. My guess is cats will offer more than typical value just because its Corgi.

Last edited:
i just howled in my office
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah got hit with the offers only email from corgi. I get that he has a million people a day wasting his time, but seems like no set price would only waste MORE time. I don't participate in that offer up crap regardless who it is lol.
Yea the two things I hate seeing most on #supremeforsale are "Offer Up" and "Interest Check / Testing the Waters". So dumb :smh: Social media has everyone thinking they're a business man now

That offer up thing is nonsense. That's just some hypebeast kid tryin to get ppl to bid against each other. Even if ya'll agree on a price they usually upcharge it later :smh:

Welp, he just took all the items down. Seems like dude used to offer pretty fair prices, now he's basically just going off eBay prices. All about that $$$

Yea I don't participate in that nonsense. As soon as I see that I know what type of seller that is.

Mainly kids do this dumb ****. Even when they say "S/O" and have a "BIN" in the same sentence. Like bro, are you dumb? Just put what you want and go from there..makes no sense :smh:

Yeah I mean I know he's an NT/sneaker legend, but come on dude. It's funny how much he seems to detest the current culture but then has no issues with profiting off of it.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I know he's an NT/sneaker legend, but come on dude. It's funny how much he seems to detest the current culture but seems to have no issues with profiting off of it.

Yeah pretty whack..He's quick to block you if you back out. So if you ever buy from him and you back out, give him a random IG name :lol:

He does have some good deals sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom