Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #999 why I'm done with these IG clowns (just a little entertainment for the NT fam).

So I've been lookin for a button-up Basquiat shirt for the longest and I finally found one on #supremeforsale. Here's the convo between me and the seller. His post said "$200 BIN or Best Offer". And btw, I usually don't sound this thirsty but I REALLY want this shirt so don't judge me too much lol

And his final response was "Nah I'm good". Smh wasted a few hours of my life. Am I being over critical here or does this seller seem dumb to y'all too?
you was thirsty for that shirt bruh 
laugh.gif
 it came thru so he thought he had a chump lol. i get it tho, when you find your grail(s). most of time i'll play dumb, like i donlt even know the item, i just like the color or whatever lol
Man there's a lot of lurkers on here...
roll.gif

IF YOU WANT TO BE APPROVED TO THE GROUP, PM ME YOUR FACEBOOK NAME AND I WILL ACCEPT YOU

sorry for the caps. its only a buy/sell group, being in it doesnt guarantee swiftness or anything but we're just tryna keep dead weight out 
pm'g now

realistically not THAT many people are active in here so if I dont see ONE post in this thread (or the first one) EVER from you I might have to deny you 
ohwell.gif

theres no retail box logos, if you dont plan on buying/selling theres really no need for you to be in the group

realistically not THAT many people are active in here so if I dont see ONE post in this thread (or the first one) EVER from you I might have to deny you 
ohwell.gif

theres no retail box logos, if you dont plan on buying/selling theres really no need for you to be in the group
I couldn't believe it when I saw we had over 50 members in there. 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

This will be my 10th post is that good enough massa?

I hope the FB group stays regulated. Unlike all the other Facebook groups I've joined. I swear every 2 hours people are posting about "who knows this guy, he scammed me". Blah blah blah. I can't even stress how tired I am of seeing the word "Fu*k Boy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom