Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here 3 sep orders fri mon an today all ****** box logo it's sad how now that's 1st thing I look at instead of wat I jus spent too much money on like wth lol

Sounds like we might see another mid-week collab email. Sorry if this has been mentioned, been away for the past couple days.

Synhead came in, 1 box logo AND the hologram box logo plus a Rose Garden. Glad I didn't pay for a hologram on ebay, it's nice, but I don't think I'd want more than one. Now, it's time to catch up on Better Call Saul.

Monarchs are nice kicks man... When I'm 50 I'm gonna be rocking them so hard... with a Supreme Jackson Pollock All Over Print Sweater just crushing the game man... And I'm dead serious.

I mess with the black and red pairs *shrugs* Skating for nearly half my life, I'll like anything skating related that supreme does

As Thursday approaches, more and more people are going to claim that GTS are growing on them...
don't think they are releasing this thursday man

sidenote: your 100% right, whenever they release people will start loving them the wednesday before

Last edited:
Although it was in Complex, they did a write up about someone that worked at Nike that was trying to make the Monarch cool.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/02/team-monarch-founder-interview

I've tried them on, and it's actually a really comfortable shoe, looks aside.
lol I've read this.. his ig is pretty funny, rocking the monarchs with joggers and stuff. Not a doubt in my mind they aren't super comfortable, because everyone who does cops them cares about comfort.

The eagles have landed:

holo with both supreme looked out for me this week 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom