Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we made any progress on determining if the classic logo hoodie is embroidered or not yet? I think if it is I'll try and grab it since small hoodies are impossible to find after a drop
Small hoodies are impossible to cop during the drop too lol
But if you have a secret, please let me know :D I need a small pink classic logo for the wifey

Would you be willing to help a brotha out since you have the magic touch? :D (not for free of course!) If so, PM me
I would do for free, but I also want classic and no way I'd be able to get 2 sorry man. Pm though so I can give you some more info on how to improve your chances possibly.

Both times I've copped I've had the swiftness (Backpack and size small NY), so hopefully I can cook on the classic logo

Still weighing my options w/ the Nike Supreme shorts or the GTSs later this year tho

I'm still hoping someone has an extra emoji sticker they'd trade or flow. If you do please pm.

:lol: that story

I thought part one was pretty funny but the scam sequel takes the cake.

Last edited:
+ colabs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I find that camping chair hilarious, since people will no doubt be using it to camp at supreme.

My to cop list is still ******ed man... These haven't been released yet but here's what I'm looking forward to....

Vietnam 6 Panel Tan
Striker Soccer Top Teal or White
Classic Logo Hoodie any color besides yellow.
Yankee Box Logo White or Navy or both
Yankee Crusher Hat Red or White
Classic Logo L/S Top White or Grat
40 oz Hoodie Black or White
White Castle 5 Panel Blue or Black
Canvas Crusher Hat White or Navy
Mesh Varsity Jacket Black
Folding Chair
Wiffle Ball Set
All Star Basketball Jersey Teal, Black or White
French Terry Bath Robe

Plus Daniel Johnston Collab Ts+ Larry Clark/Harmony Korine Ts Collabs (If they are true)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom