Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need that black and blue zip up jacket.  Will try to grab a black long sleeve with that.  I live down in Miami, so those Timberland's are no good for me.

If the price isn't crazy I'll grab the pullover, I think it's dope honestly. I pray for the day I see someone wearing the pants though
roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys keep saying "If the price isn't crazy you'll cop it." You guys know the price will be crazy. If the regular pullovers are $138-$148! Obviously, these are gonna be ~$168-$188. Then add shipping and if in NY or CA tax.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I don't know why you guys keep saying "If the price isn't crazy you'll cop it." You guys know the price will be crazy. If the regular pullovers are $138-$148! Obviously, these are gonna be ~$168-$188. Then add shipping and if in NY or CA tax.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
yeah don't know why people are saying that either... collab pullovers are always a little under the $200 mark

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
idc if its like 200, I'm saying unless It's really really up there I won't be skipping it. on another note, if you take away the hood colors, olive is a much better piece but I think the flannel on the black hoodie is better overall.

Last edited:
Sooooo Sneakercon was in ATL this past weekend and my friends and I had a table selling t-shirts from our clothing brand. Just thought I’d share a few pics. Not completely off topic since Supreme apparel is also featured in the pics :tongue: Feel free to check us out @ www.hvmvnclothing.com if you like what you see :nerd:

View media item 1720144View media item 1720064View media item 1720065View media item 1720066View media item 1720068
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

I hope Huf sends you a lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom