Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys buying anything from this collab drop this Thursday?  I'm just going to get a purple long sleeve.

As @kicksiscrackV2   stated earlier. admissions are closed. We will discuss the next application process. 

and this is serious. there's def room for new members. because i see a lot of the dudes on our page here talking smack about the group. dudes who have benefited from the group. don't say it's all jokes either. consider this a warning.

As @kicksiscrackV2
  stated earlier. admissions are closed. We will discuss the next application process. 

and this is serious. there's def room for new members. because i see a lot of the dudes on our page here talking smack about the group. dudes who have benefited from the group. don't say it's all jokes either. consider this a warning.
Not to get in this drama, but a warning for what exactly? You ain't meth b.

Haha, I knew I was going to get some slander.

I'm actually in college :nerd:  

I'm sorry, but what? You go to college and people act like that? I don't know who's worse, you or them. Or you just another cat lying for attention.

Insert rant of thread quality going to the dumpsters/why even bother reading.

Last edited:
oh yeah forgot to post, copped two s logos last week and a white and a black et hoodie #teamretail et hoodie is fire 

As @kicksiscrackV2
  stated earlier. admissions are closed. We will discuss the next application process. 

Hahahahahaahahaha

Serious group! For Supreme!

This is the best comedy I've heard All Day!

people still think there's nothing but steals all the time on the supnt group lol. If anything, it's mostly yeezy/future releases talk, wdywt,  an occasional sale, and other random stuff. It's pretty much a less annoying version of NT.

You were dying to join hush up
QUIT YO HATIN'

LYIN ..... ALWAYS TALKING SMACK ***

I have never NOR will EVER TRY to JOIN THE SUPREME NT FACEBOOK GROUP..

You can have that Big Boy!
REDDIT is the best group on Preme 
85% of any real info that posts here comes from there 1st

TRUE FACTS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom