Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme shipping quick today 
nerd.gif
Still waiting for my 5s to arrive 

i copped a pair of camo's on the restock, those are on the way and i'm in canada

Boss came in and needed an urgent meeting right at 7:58am PST this morning so I wasn't even able to implement my fail proof manual plan at my work computer. Had to pay resell for the hoodie. I guess it's ok since I got the 5's for retail and there's not likely to be another JB/Supreme collab anytime soon.

Boss came in and needed an urgent meeting right at 7:58am PST this morning so I wasn't even able to implement my fail proof manual plan at my work computer. Had to pay resell for the hoodie. I guess it's ok since I got the 5's for retail and there's not likely to be another JB/Supreme collab anytime soon.
actually lol...

isn't there another V tho :lol:

Missed another delivery attempt smh. I hate that they won't just hold it at the facility.
I'm surprised they don't leave it at your crib. doe u have a restriction on deliveries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom