Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it would've been better if they just had the "by any means necessary" down the left sleeve

just curious, is there ever a drop you completely pass on everything?

still kick myself every day for passing in the cord parka a few years back, only thing thats come close since was the 3m, every TNF collab been garbage since
^ THIS

It would've been at least slightly better with tonal font instead of bold white. Oh whale, there is always next year Supreme.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

that would be dope. but at the same time weird because it's sort of taking something tragic and putting 'hype' to it
Didn't Supreme do something for Japan? I could be wrong tho 
They did a box logo for 9/11 and Japan Tsunami. Although I doubt they do something for the France attacks, maybe they end up doing something during the rumored store opening. Who knows.

may go for the travel canister just can't wear those jackets :x

Last edited:

lol Ya'll dont see the vision. This is a million times better than the fur print nupste.
Agreed; I'm not buying this one but the fur print nuptse looks like a furry turd; people just bought into the hype. Anyway TNF makes plenty of printed jackets in awesome colorways with printed models; if people want some fly *** TNF **** it's out there. They make tons of stuff for every region. You don't need to wait for a collab.

Last edited:

Agreed; I'm not buying this one but the fur print nuptse looks like a furry turd; people just bought into the hype. Anyway TNF makes plenty of printed jackets in awesome colorways with printed models; if people want some fly *** TNF **** it's out there.
They kinda over did it by adding the pull overs but this is an instant classic imo.

i would like to apologize for calling that dark teal teaser TNF basic. i wouldve rather had that than this crap.

i call this the collection for youngsters to claim that they own a TNF/Supreme jacket because theyre the only idiots who would buy this.

such a waste of the mountain pullover.

saying this is better than the fur nuptse isn't really saying much. at least the guy from SS that said it was a nuptse was right.

Last edited:
They did a box logo for 9/11 and Japan Tsunami. Although I doubt they do something for the France attacks, maybe they end up doing something during the rumored store opening. Who knows.

Wasn't it confirmed already that they're opening up one in Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom