Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally sold my Niagara Sweater from last season.  So many flakes, someone even tried to scam me by making me ship before even paying. Thankfully there are good people out there.
Still trying to get rid of this astronaut beach towel and white Vs, smh.
9.5 in the white 5s? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Never really got the hype for camping. You're literally wasting your time for a measly sweater or like $200 max profit for a piece of clothing. Take in the NY ****** have to bring their pelle pelle jackets and the specifically made rat killing timbs to freeze their ***** off

Never really got the hype for camping. You're literally wasting your time for a measly sweater or like $200 max profit for a piece of clothing. Take in the NY ****** have to bring their pelle pelle jackets and the specifically made rat killing timbs to freeze their ***** off
Yeah but the Emily oberg investigative series is always good.

Did the performance hats sell out in store? I'm trying not to pay resell and kinda hope they restock on the site.

Last edited:
Any idea on BOGO crewneck sizing? I wear a small in the BOGO shirt. I was thinking of going S for a TTS fit or M for an oversized fit.

just got shipping confirmation for the hypebeast anniversary tee, should be here Tuesday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom