Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you buy off the secondary market make sure it comes with the plastic bag that has the size sticker and that other sticker that shows "box logo crewneck"

the fakes don't have that plastic bag 

Fakes have been out for years. This is not some new design for supreme.
I know it's not, but I thought maybe they made subtle little changes to throw the fakes off every year. Like watermarks on a tag or something else like that.

I'm not a moron I know this design has been around for a long time.

Last edited:
Well my camp came in, and I love it.  I know this is going to last me a long time. Also got two box logo stickers and a hentai sticker.

Reality is if you're not paying rape prices in upwards of $400, it's prob a fake. Best way to cop authentics is lining up a week in advanced, buy a bot or atc service, or defy all human odds and make an unrealistic attempt in copping online manually. Sad reality of the supreme brand but you can't knock the hustle of resellers. There is no way you can't hate on a reseller if they're putting in work. Only you can do is respect them as much as you dislike them.

There is no way this hype is dying any time soon, especially when there's new people being introduced to the brand. Mostly young kids. "Sold Out" will add wood to the fire and expose the brand even more and add to the hype. Sadly, with all that's been happening around the world, sooner or later something will happen. It won't be until then when there will be a reality check of what's more important in your life. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point.

Reality is if you're not paying rape prices in upwards of $400, it's prob a fake. Best way to cop authentics is lining up a week in advanced, buy a bot or atc service, or defy all human odds and make an unrealistic attempt in copping online manually. Sad reality of the supreme brand but you can't knock the hustle of resellers. There is no way you can't hate on a reseller if they're putting in work. Only you can do is respect them as much as you dislike them.

There is no way this hype is dying any time soon, especially when there's new people being introduced to the brand. Mostly young kids. "Sold Out" will add wood to the fire and expose the brand even more and add to the hype. Sadly, with all that's been happening around the world, sooner or later something will happen. It won't be until then when there will be a reality check of what's more important in your life. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point.
Price will hit $300-350 for legit crewnecks. People need christmas money. 

edit: $320 right now

Last edited:
Oh well then...
I would never buy a fake, but I wonder what the difference is

Last edited by a moderator:
F the Kid for making his Grandma get in line!!!!

fo Real!

and 2 Pink Crew could possible snagged you 1k if sold right which in turn could buy you 3 Xbox's bundles 
grin.gif

It Looks Like Supreme Is Paying Complex On the Low For All That Free Advertisement

Last edited:

I don't have to respect any reseller lmao. I'm gonna respect clowns that are purposely making it harder for me to cop things that I like? Yeah ight :lol:

If ur gonna pay RS price ur best bet is to get it off of the bay the day of release where some of the prices are relatively low ..if ur good choosing reputable sellers u should b fine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom