Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. Mine is copied already. All I have to do is paste cc info. If you've not used the app, then you're not getting anything cause you'll have to type it in. Your best bet is cop some socks or something so your info is saved, then try again.
You're right, I copped a couple stuff off the app from last season and it still has my address saved. Just got to be quick on copying my CC info down. 

I think that Ozzy tee will be my first try since it seems to be really popular and will be hard to get.

Still trying to decide the order of my attack for the war pigs tee, cream striped l/s, and overdyed tee. The l/s is really ill so that may be my second choice. But at the same time i want to start leaning towards tees so idk

I really like the paranoid crew but that will be really popular. So i doubt ill have a chance. Same with the hockey jersey.

The parka is nice but more than im looking to spend.

Last edited:
denim jackets disappeared in less than a second..was able to get all the tees and a cap :smile: i would have preferred the jacket instead of all the rest tbh though.. :frown:

Im going for the jacket first and then Ozzy eyes tee after that. That jacket price is mad expensive so i may sell the Ozzy tee to offset some of the cost of the denim jacket

I grew up listening to Black Sabbath because of my dad. He had all their earlier stuff on wax, which I inherited when I got older. This collection is right up my alley. Since I'm a family man now I think the only items I can get away wearing in public is the photo tee, war pigs, or paranoid. Upside down crosses and sabbath bloody sabbath  are a no go and require too much explanation when asked. 

I'm in the same boat. Love Sabbath but I'm also 30 with a wife and kid. Photo tee is what I'm hoping to get. If the hoody didn't have the cross on the back, I would have tried for it.

Heard pretty much everything sat in the U.K.

May be true but the USA Hypebeast is a completely different animal...

That being said, when big collections like this release, it is a lot easier to get the items you want. The jacket is selling out the quickest because it is the most original/unique piece of the collection, and production was probably a lot smaller on that item compared to the others. It also has that FOG / High Fashion vibe to it, and for $250, you can't get anything like it.

quick question on the bogo sweatshirt.

is the pink one really going to run me 7-8?

did a quick search on ebay and grailed and it seems to be all around there.

been off supreme for about 2 years and got bored and messed up looking around...lol

Guys i'm going to try for one of the three.

Which do you think I should go for because will sell out fastest?

I usually get lucky on one item.

White Paranoid Sweatshirt

Photo Tee

Hockey Jersey

quick question on the bogo sweatshirt.

is the pink one really going to run me 7-8?

did a quick search on ebay and grailed and it seems to be all around there.

been off supreme for about 2 years and got bored and messed up looking around...lol
Yes, pink small or medium ...that's low-end.

lol.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hey resellers-this stuff is sitting in England, and that's not good for your profit margin. Steer clear.

Guys i'm going to try for one of the three.

Which do you think I should go for because will sell out fastest?

I usually get lucky on one item.

White Paranoid Sweatshirt
Photo Tee
Hockey Jersey

as i said a couple posts above you, this will be an easy release.. get all 3..

I'm going to cram all of my stuff into one order now. I think they are actually cancelling bot orders. Team manual, let's cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom