Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last years TNF I got it Amazingly........ The By All means pullover.

I was on the site. Checked out, and then the site was 404'd for 20 minutes. before anyone could get back on there.

I say just put something in the cart and check out asap.

CROSS FINGERS

team manual where u at!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!

Thinking about passing by before work. What would be a good time to still catch everything?
If you aren't there now,
You missed out.

J/k. I have no idea
Not into TNF
I like it, but I would wear that jacket 10 times in my life.

Last edited:
With all the ghost orders dudes might be able to get multiple items in the first order lol. But im not trying

What are everyone's choice regarding the jackets and fleece hoods? My personal favorite is the black jacket and olive green hood

Best brand ever. I love wearing it because the name immediately makes you fresh and cool looking.

Here's the pricing for tomorrow's Tnf drop:

Steep Tech Hooded Jacket: $388

Steep Tech Hooded Sweatshirt: $198

Steep Tech Sweatpant: $168

Steep Tech Backpack: $148        

$388 is about right. Regular Steep Tech is about $300.

lol Saint is fried? My only hope for coping that jacket tomorrow. Looks like I'm getting the manual L tomorrow mornin lol

Yes, for those asking I caught the restock manually with no bot somebody just posted the links to Twitter and I copped, so I have no clue what's going on but I just suggest you all don't use his service as supreme is cracking down and they used his name over the phone with me in particular so they are well aware of his business and what's he doing as much as we don't think supreme is watching they are lol..

Expectations of coppin are mad low. Only piece I've been able to cop this season is a tee from the first drop lmao. Been either cart jacked or ghosted. Smh. Will be trying for the steep olive sweatshirt.

Can't decide between striking out on the green jacket or backpack. Also, did anyone else notice the black am98's they're wearing in a few of the pics?

Last edited:
I've never tried, so I literally don't know:

Can you purchase the same style in multiple colors? (e.g. Black + Olive)

Yes, I know this is like catching lightning in a bottle, just curious.

Hoodies sold quick. Jackets sat for a minute.
Anyone have the sizing chart for the supreme x nf hoodies?

Yeah, if someone could please post sizing charts for all the TNF items from the UK drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom