Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo many 98s and hats on grailed my god nobodys wearing these

Yeah I called and cancelled my hats orders. When I thought about it, they're nice but I'll pass. Rather use the money on something else, I'm just glad I was able to get through and cancel before it was shipped.

What did you guys think the best color of the bomber was?

I love dark green in general but i felt like the backpiece didnt flow as well with the colors

Black is black and it definitely was a tough choice but...

The red is sick. Red with black accents is always nice. And the colors of the backpiece flow well with red. This is my only gaudy piece of clothing so i might as well go all out lol

IMO green is the best one, but I buy things I can wear often and that I can't do with the green. I got the black.

Green easily the best color and was the most sought after as it sold out first.
Green was lit but I went with black. Red was the worst in my opinion and its my favorite color.
CHECK THE TIMELINE. COOKED. NOT AFRAID OF ANY GHOSTS
smile.gif
Did you get yourself a bomber tho??
pimp.gif

About to roll up a fat doobie of these dawgy treats to wipe away the pain.
frown.gif
Supreme been putting no respeck on this mans name lately

Last edited:
What did you guys think the best color of the bomber was?

I love dark green in general but i felt like the backpiece didnt flow as well with the colors

Black is black and it definitely was a tough choice but...

The red is sick. Red with black accents is always nice. And the colors of the backpiece flow well with red. This is my only gaudy piece of clothing so i might as well go all out lol

Green was sick. Black is what I wanted/went after. Hoping a lot of people put them on the after market so that price can drop. I completely messed up this release

Green easily the best color and was the most sought after as it sold out first.

Green was lit but I went with black. Red was the worst in my opinion and its my favorite color.
CHECK THE TIMELINE. COOKED. NOT AFRAID OF ANY GHOSTS :smile:

Did you get yourself a bomber tho?? :pimp:

About to roll up a fat doobie of these dawgy treats to wipe away the pain.

:frown: Supreme been putting no respeck on this mans name lately

YEP GOT THE RED BOMBER :pimp: :pimp: . FIRST SUPREME ORDER FOR MYSELF SINCE GETTING THE BOGO CREWNECKS LAST YEAR.

Anyone have actual photos of the green? If its a really dark green then I think its the best colorway otherwise Black >
Wish they did a Navy tho :rolleyes

Yeah I called and cancelled my hats orders. When I thought about it, they're nice but I'll pass. Rather use the money on something else, I'm just glad I was able to get through and cancel before it was shipped.
IMO green is the best one, but I buy things I can wear often and that I can't do with the green. I got the black.

I live in Florida but still buy hoodies crew necks and jackets. The jackets have to be fire though. I normally buy colors that supreme doesn't come out. So I steer clear from black grey red white. Navy is the only regular preme color I get

I live in Florida but still buy hoodies crew necks and jackets. The jackets have to be fire though. I normally buy colors that supreme doesn't come out. So I steer clear from black grey red white. Navy is the only regular preme color I get

Hoodie life in Florida is a struggle!

Can't really wear them often here.

However, for those two weeks, it's awesome though.

Lmao I was literally gonna type that you get two inconsistent weeks (14 separated days) for the whole winter. I be in LA a lot though and it gets cold here so I'm bout buying jackets/hoodies.

Still hoody weather in the DMV. I don't know how you southern cats do it. Especially Florida :x I heard SoCal is nice because it's constantly 60-80 with no humidity. Is that true?

Still hoody weather in the DMV. I don't know how you southern cats do it. Especially Florida :x I heard SoCal is nice because it's constantly 60-80 with no humidity. Is that true?
So Cal varies. In the 60s one week but like 95 the next
Low humidity

Still hoody weather in the DMV. I don't know how you southern cats do it. Especially Florida
sick.gif
I heard SoCal is nice because it's constantly 60-80 with no humidity. Is that true?
nerd.gif
Sounds about right. Summer gets hot but the other 3 seasons I have no complaints
smokin.gif
except for a little lack of rain the past couple of years

CHECK THE TIMELINE. COOKED. NOT AFRAID OF ANY GHOSTS
smile.gif
Looks like rsvpsniper and doubleupkicks are the only one on my timeline to hit, and they got shipping confirmation all ready wtf. I thought they stopped all the bots today?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom