Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through, they said they would just reship it, but this time they'll hold it at the facility for me to pick it up. Thank God. UPS can suck a **** though.

I'm furious, UPS apparently "tried" to make 3 delivery attempts, and now they're returning to sender. This is ******** because my grandmother is home all day. Trying to reach the warehouse now to see if there's anything I can do. These are my navy Air Max 98s.

This guy I know, his 98s got stolen after UPS dropped them off. :smh:

Just called warehouse and as soon as I said the word "refund" she immediately said "the sequin bomber? sorry they had manufacture defects so we didn't end up shipping those out, that's why we refunded so quick". Man I really wanted to rock this piece, definitely not gonna drop $800+ re-sale for it though. Oh well.

This is wack. I'm still waiting for my Sequin (black), I just checked my CC and the charge is still there and no refund. Meanwhile, a few people I know in my city (Toronto) got theirs already.

I'm furious, UPS apparently "tried" to make 3 delivery attempts, and now they're returning to sender. This is ******** because my grandmother is home all day. Trying to reach the warehouse now to see if there's anything I can do. These are my navy Air Max 98s.

Damn, thats messed up :smh:

try calling ups too, theres gotta be something they can do

it sucks that they don't allow you to hold for pick up anymore
i don't think it's entirely bad that they don't let you hold for pick up. they're trying to deter resellers from shipping to random locations and then having packages held for pick up.

Got through, they said they would just reship it, but this time they'll hold it at the facility for me to pick it up. Thank God. UPS can suck a **** though.

UPS almost did the same thing to me with my Burroughs hoody. Luckily i kno the UPS guy and called him, he fixed everything for me. Threw him $20 for his assistance. Was gonna be mad if they resent that piece.

Thinking of taking Navy pair of 98s and PB 350s with me on vacation to Denver tomorrow.
Rain in the forecast on Sat and Sun
nerd.gif

I'm guessing this has been over the span of a few days?

This guy I know, his 98s got stolen after UPS dropped them off. :smh:

SMFH :smh:

UPS almost did the same thing to me with my Burroughs hoody. Luckily i kno the UPS guy and called him, he fixed everything for me. Threw him $20 for his assistance. Was gonna be mad if they resent that piece.

Glad it worked out for you better than me

They held it down for you. No extra shipping charge neither 

Yeah, shorty at the Warehouse is mad nice, she really held it down.

I'm guessing this has been over the span of a few days?

Yes sir. "Attempted to deliver Monday, Tuesday, and Today", meanwhile my grandmother was home all 3 days :stoneface: . Just tired of these shady *** delivery men.

it was brought up numerous times
but instead of ppl looking back some pages or checking the am98 thread they just posted the same question over and over. 
they played themselves

Just wait when the peeps actually try them on and realize their tts fits too small. Can't say we didn't warn them.

This guy I know, his 98s got stolen after UPS dropped them off.
mean.gif

This is wack. I'm still waiting for my Sequin (black), I just checked my CC and the charge is still there and no refund. Meanwhile, a few people I know in my city (Toronto) got theirs already.
i've always been afraid of that. whatever serivce sup uses to send to canada doesnt require sig or anything. hell ive been home and and they dont even ring the doorbell, just left the package at front door.

i've always been afraid of that. whatever serivce sup uses to send to canada doesnt require sig or anything. hell ive been home and and they dont even ring the doorbell, just left the package at front door.

They use UPS, and yeah they'll just leave the shipment at your door. I think you can call UPS and have it switched that shipments can be pickup only from one of their centers.

My guy whose 98s were left on his doorstep and stolen lives in NYC.

Its not uncommon in NYC, thats why I sign up for text alerts on my choice so when it says delivered I make sure I send someone out immediately

They use UPS, and yeah they'll just leave the shipment at your door. I think you can call UPS and have it switched that shipments can be pickup only from one of their centers.

My guy whose 98s were left on his doorstep and stolen lives in NYC.
sorry,. i meant the level of service from UPS, i know they used ups.

thats balls for your buddy, i wonder if he/she can contact cc company for the money lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom