Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still waiting on shipping?

Yeah. At first I wasn't expecting anything today since the first drop of the season it'll probably take days for confirmation, but seeing folks already getting ship confirm on the Sade has me a little worried (that's what I ordered).

Yeah. At first I wasn't expecting anything today since the first drop of the season it'll probably take days for confirmation, but seeing folks already getting ship confirm on the Sade has me a little worried (that's what I ordered).
Same, no shipping on the Sade tee yet. I had 3 separate orders & no shipping on any of them
indifferent.gif

I've had shipping confirmations coming the following day before, but hearing NT'ers get them already got me a lil worried lol

Same, no shipping on the Sade tee yet. I had 3 separate orders & no shipping on any of them :stoneface: .

I've had shipping confirmations coming the following day before, but hearing NT'ers get them already got me a lil worried lol

you were charged for all 3 orders right? if so, you straight..its all a waiting game from here.

Last edited:
This morning was a mess!

I carted Sade and Elephant tee at the very beginning, but two different cards of mine got declined.  Then they closed the webstore and once it went live again I couldn't even go back in.  It kept on redirecting me to the homepage smh.

I was unable to get either tee so if anyone can lead me to a good/decent price, size L, my PM is open.

Copped another shoulder bag (magenta) since I'll never spend that much on the luxurious Louis

i made two orders, i got charged and confirmed email for my order of multi color classic hoodie, but nothing on sade tee. no email or charge. but supreme charged me twice. 10¢ and the price of the hoodie, why did they charge me 10¢

White Sade Tee is the best Color IMO

Honestly like the White color tee's on all these Graphics they dropped.

looks clean!!

Where my Zebra boys at??  Surprised no one claimed one of those bomber jackets to match their Yeezy's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom