Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iphone app
First pickup of season: red arc pullover large

Loading lag. Saw peach in xl & med. Went w/red.
Sold out fast in all colors/sizes.
Confirm within a minute.
And on a regular drop.
This season messed up.

I did both phone and comp and phone this week and last and phone has failed me 2 times a row. Sticking to comp at this point.

How do they look compared to the arc, the only diff. are the colors, same fitment and all?
I copped online.

Ayyyeee just got email and charge 
smokin.gif

I manually copped overdyed hoodie in pink, size small to share with my wife. Only thing I tried for this week. Two friends tried for arc hoodie in white and had no chance.

Last edited:
Damn, just realized I should've gone for the navy Chenille instead of seafoam. Forgot I still have an overdyed seafoam from a few seasons ago. 

I did both phone and comp and phone this week and last and phone has failed me 2 times a row. Sticking to comp at this point.

The iphone lag is disturbing. Even checked other size/colors before buying. Did notice no order complete page. Even tried buying one more time to be sure and got "bought already". Then knew was ok.
Didn't try pickup anything 1st drop but just noticed how slow this drop and last were. Good thing I limit self to 1 or 2 regular outside of collabs. Used to phone app layout now so wouldn't even try computer.
Can't hesitate. Gotta be like a Terminator.
No feels/pull trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom