Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got two orders in, same stickers in each order but managed to get a black and red felt bogo
pimp.gif
dam. didnt get no stickers at all with my classic logo hoodie like wtf not even the matches or pin

Last edited:
Don't know what to tell you, dude.
You got order confirm on everything?
No ghost charges? Make sure.
First drop always a b*.
Hell I got my week 2 order ups ship this morning.
Probably scared the cr@p outta the guy by pulling up.

3 email confirmed, 3 posted charges. About to file a chargeback lol

Really wish I picked up those Sade T-shirts and the back packs. The Blue and Black ones are so awesome. Could've made them my new motorcycle bag.

Got one black felt BOGO sticker

Go ahead and send that with that swirl tee lol only sticker im missing

Shiiiiiii, I'll pay $10 shipping per item all day. I ain't trying to risk my stuff selling out. If y'all the M or L dudes, maybe, but as an XL, some items never even make it to the resale market.

Heard that. Even some tees are a struggle to find especially in specific colorways.

I missed on the woodland camo button up last season and had to pay resale. They were SCARCE. I only found a couple XLs

O yea and i got my week 2 seafoam overdyed hoodie in. I like the stitched hood logo better than last ss16 but it feels a bit different. I guess i cant judge until i wash though

Still happy with it, love the color. Just dont know what color shoes go with it

Got a couple week one stickers too. I think i got all but black felt now

Last edited:
Shiiiiiii, I'll pay $10 shipping per item all day. I ain't trying to risk my stuff selling out. If y'all the M or L dudes, maybe, but as an XL, some items never even make it to the resale market.
Yup. I'm in the same boat as a small.

O yea and i got my week 2 seafoam overdyed hoodie in. I like the stitched hood logo better than last ss16 but it feels a bit different. I guess i cant judge until i wash though

Still happy with it, love the color. Just dont know what color shoes go with it

Got a couple week one stickers too. I think i got all but black felt now

Just got mine in pink. Was surprised to see that it's made in China, but I guess that's how last year's overdyeds were too. Should I be disappointed?

Doubt it cause the two orders I had for the key knife and pin was created and now has movement . All my tees got cancelled

Wait, am I reading this right on what's left?
1st order: key knife + shipping.
2nd order: pin + shipping.
If that's correct, then yes I would think they F'ed you after emails. Otherwise they oversold. Can anyone else confirm being canceled after confirm & charge? Never gotten that before.

Just got mine in pink. Was surprised to see that it's made in China, but I guess that's how last year's overdyeds were too. Should I be disappointed?

That's kind of how I felt when I received last years, especially for the price. And I ordered 2 crews and a hoodie [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom