Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's sad, because they have such a long history leading up to Dyrdek blowing up. Such a great team, videos, ads, visuals. They had everything thing covered, and it was all run from Ohio, of all places. They really broke the mold and set them selves apart from the industry.
I loved habitat wood too.

This is that crazy time before Summer where Cosignment shops seem to be giving their stuff away for STEALS & I see a lot of steals on ebay ...

I stay away from Grails lately because that sites too confusing. There's no rhyme or reason to it. A lot of clutter, kind of justifies Why I like Supreme because its Clean, even their website is pretty clean looking.

Yeah and so did habitat, but I guess aw has been reborn.

Habitat is fine. Just moved from going to Tum Yeto to I believe another distributor. Alien did the b-move in closing down, kicking off all their riders and then reopening with a new team that probably gets paid pennies compared to the older counterparts. It's like what Es Footwear did for the most part.

If anyone cares, this is one of the best interviews on Chromeball with Chris Carter.

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2016/04/chrome-ball-interview-90-chris-sarge.html

I got a Camp Cap since I never tried one on before. Got it in and I realized my noggin is way too big. Oh well

Didnt Alien Workshop shut down?

Yeah and so did habitat, but I guess aw has been reborn.

When they came back it was strictly AMs

Don't forget they had some of the heaviest dudes rode for them. Maybe some were a cash grab but...

Arto Saari
AVE
Steve Berra
Jason Dill
And one of the best ever to touch a skateboard and if you've never watched anything from him you are completely missing out on an experience

Heath Kirchart

Wait did Danny Way and Colin McKay skate for them for a minute?

Last edited:
Zipper camo cap [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Hoodie dope ls dope. Might just grab brains tee first run then either hoodie or ls and camp for second... Hopefully

Another week and no supreme truth jacket 
mean.gif
.  Other than that aint a bad drop, brains tee and maybe a deck and I'm good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom