Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have list of what's left for this season?

Patiently waiting for the headphones. God I hope they're not over $350

How sure are you of all this [@=/u/113127/Snayberry]@Snayberry[/@]

I'm pretty sure, lol,  I'm even having trouble going on Supreme's site now on my desktop and wi-fi from my phone.  But when I take wi-fi off I have no issues.  This kinda blows.  My desktop was so fast considering I have really fast internet and had no captcha.  Now I have captcha and I'm banned, lol.  

Are you able to connect after your clear cookies?

Is there anyway for me to prevent the NYC site going to TYO site? I'm from asia btw. 
laugh.gif

Ima be number 900 on the list this week, **** is in bk
mean.gif
I dont want to go its like 50 minutes away from me. Why they cant do a park in the hood
roll.gif

I think this week going to be mJ collab how many more weeks they have left.  either that or maybe stone island

I dont want to go its like 50 minutes away from me. Why they cant do a park in the hood:rofl:

I think this week going to be mJ collab how many more weeks they have left.  either that or maybe stone island
I live next to a park and they never did it anywhere near me :smh:

Hey I have a general question. Where do you all sell supreme stuff? Is it only eBay and FB groups or are there some hidden gems. Got some things I need to let go of.

Last edited:
Hey I have a general question. Where do you all sell supreme stuff? Is it only eBay and FB groups or are there some hidden gems. Got some things I need to let go of.

eBay and Grailed. I like grailed better cause you get your money faster, but both good selling platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom