Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question guys. Are you allowed to do multiple orders or does everything have to be in one transaction? Last week I got myself the duffle and backpack on different orders. Today I made sure i got the jersey and went all the way to the email confirmation screen and then went for MJ tee and the jersey was still in my cart. Was it a glitch or did i dun goof?

One question guys. Are you allowed to do multiple orders or does everything have to be in one transaction? Last week I got myself the duffle and backpack on different orders. Today I made sure i got the jersey and went all the way to the email confirmation screen and then went for MJ tee and the jersey was still in my cart. Was it a glitch or did i dun goof?
I believe this was a glitch. If you check your confirmation or payment in your bank account, that will tell you if you ordered the jersey twice. After I ordered a t-shirt and went back for more, it still showed a t-shirt in my cart even though I already bought it. This is why I think it was just a glitch on the site.

You can def do multiple orders, just not multiple of the same item. There was people dropping 10 orders at a clip during the early weeks this season. 

The MC jacket is nasty too 
nthat.gif

-copped black shirt in XL
-went back for a black deck, carted + clicked process payment.. sold out.
-tried again with the white deck, carted but couldn't even get to the check out page (oos notification)

received email confirmation for black shirt in XL..
5 mins later,email confirmation for white deck :lol: :lol: tf

I believe this was a glitch. If you check your confirmation or payment in your bank account, that will tell you if you ordered the jersey twice. After I ordered a t-shirt and went back for more, it still showed a t-shirt in my cart even though I already bought it. This is why I think it was just a glitch on the site.
Alright cool damn. I guess I was just too slow for the second mj shirt. The sonics jersey was important for me since i'm from seattle but i hella wanted the mj shirt in blue. Idk if it's worth resell for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom