Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were lining up already no?

The fact that they couldn't get the pop up in NYC to fly i doubt that this instore would've been a go.

Let's not all forget the Foam Debacle of 2014

Oh yeah that was terrible James jeebia was on a bullhorn with the cops that day

That was my last supreme campout

I don't think I would do another one again

Hmmm. What's to stop someone from getting a room at the Westin in the galleria for Thursday night and popping down to the LV store that Friday morning? I would think you would have access to the mall before anyone lined up outside.
Hmmm...

Hmmm. What's to stop someone from getting a room at the Westin in the galleria for Thursday night and popping down to the LV store that Friday morning? I would think you would have access to the mall before anyone lined up outside.
I'm actually going from dallas to Houston and staying there. Didn't know that [emoji]129300[/emoji]

nerd.gif

Is South coast plaza really cancelled called them the girl in the phone said she doesn't have any information about the release or how it'll be handle and to stay connected with the social media BS, so I said just come and line up FCFS??? And she's like sure I think so....

Is South coast plaza really cancelled called them the girl in the phone said she doesn't have any information about the release or how it'll be handle and to stay connected with the social media BS, so I said just come and line up FCFS??? And she's like sure I think so....

I know the dudes than run that shop and they confirm to me it was cancel this morning.

the question is, if they release online do they do the VIP only BS? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom