Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Saturday! Not even tomorrow or Friday? I've never been to a week 1 drop so I'm in the dark.

I'm in jersey can't make it to the city until Saturday..I'm not looking for the ,Nas tee so I should b fine lol

image.png
Full list

Oh well cant stress on in.

Gonna bank on ppl who signed up who were out of state or cant even come tomorrow and hope i slide down a bunch of spots.

Need Nase and the gold chain

Oh well cant stress on in.

Gonna bank on ppl who signed up who were out of state or cant even come tomorrow and hope i slide down a bunch of spots.

Need Nase and the gold chain

How much do the chains usually go for?

Good stuff guys, loving the new procedure, I'm 84 and my buddy got 102 so it's not that bad.

And you will move up spots, im seeing a bunch of 300 kids on Facebook are giving up

Meanwhile a kid offered me 270 for the nas and I said naaaaaa lol my boys not as strong as me though.

Prices on bags?
Found a kid who might opp me lv gear for some of those bags.

Good stuff guys, loving the new procedure, I'm 84 and my buddy got 102 so it's not that bad.

And you will move up spots, im seeing a bunch of 300 kids on Facebook are giving up

Meanwhile a kid offered me 270 for the nas and I said naaaaaa lol my boys not as strong as me though.

Prices on bags?
Found a kid who might opp me lv gear for some of those bags.

U better take advantage of that offer lol

Nothing really jumps out to me on this first drop.

Nas tee
&
Pocket tees for me.

I need to cop the l/s tee for gp

Gonna hit up the store on Friday during my lunch break....hoping to catch a baseball jersey. I'm hoping it's slept on.
Does anyone know how the sizing usually is on their baseball jerseys?

The last chain gold heart and pendant was sitting on website through week 3 and finally sold out. They kept restocking by the end of the season..
I think it was because it was a heart. I could be wrong but I think there more interest in money.

Gonna hit up the store on Friday during my lunch break....hoping to catch a baseball jersey. I'm hoping it's slept on.
Does anyone know how the sizing usually is on their baseball jerseys?

doubt it'll be slept on, biebz made it blow up already.. now it's with snakeskin :rolleyes

#386 here.. Hope they have enough in stock for Nas. 9 colors 4 sizes. If they have at least 15 per size we'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom