Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but bogos are sold out and all these people are still trying to go in and get whatevers leftover?

pure chaos

tsunami. Back to airplane mode:lol:
~Lefty

LOLOLOL once we heard no box logos we got the **** out of there mad quick..these ppl think by the grace of god they might actually land a shirt..not only is there no logos (being sold) but even if u do get a number ur standing there 5 hours..good luck ..got way better **** to do..guaranteed the same amount..if not more ppl will show up tomorrow thinking there might be a chance

Correct me if I'm wrong, but bogos are sold out and all these people are still trying to go in and get whatevers leftover?

Yes and SI is gone..there is no point to be there

LOLOLOL once we heard no box logos we got the **** out of there mad quick..these ppl think by the grace of god they might actually land a shirt..not only is there no logos (being sold) but even if u do get a number ur standing there 5 hours..good luck ..got way better **** to do..guaranteed the same amount..if not more ppl will show up tomorrow thinking there might be a chance

Yes and SI is gone..there is no point to be there

SI was sold out by mid 100's on day 1.

I never seen so much over branding in my life..palace pants/assc shirt/preme hat/kith etc

all good. i wouldve shot the plug a text to bless my proxy with a box logo t. but im sure i can just have him grab the hat. but now i gotta oop him some kith crap lmao

yup....stick up kids in the 90s would have a feast hahah

I always say 'too much preme' today I'm like too much everything..and I'm talking about one person wearing all if that..it was like everyone there

all good. i wouldve shot the plug a text to bless my proxy with a box logo t. but im sure i can just have him grab the hat. but now i gotta oop him some kith crap lmao

bless me with that tee bro.. I got mad DS **** as well

Last edited:
It looked like a zoo out there. I'm glad I never had to experience anything like that. Now I feel even more grateful, that I some how landed that BK box logo tee.

There wasn't alot of SI pieces made anyway from the looks of it..

That puffy coat will get up there with the classic Northface nuptse

Not even surprised at how crazy it is today. All the kids have no school so it’ll be a **** show all weekend. Definitely not passing through there.

Anyone have status on Lafayette? I’m just looking to pick up the lock box

Got the embossed keychain in today for $15 shipped

Bring on the Scarface colab, Hopefully they drop a box logo sticker

Not even surprised at how crazy it is today. All the kids have no school so it’ll be a **** show all weekend. Definitely not passing through there.

Anyone have status on Lafayette? I’m just looking to pick up the lock box

And they're off Monday so place will be a zoo till idk when.

It's just this crazy because it's still new, won't be like this again for awhile (until the Bogo hoodies).

I disagree. It probably won't reach this drop's madness, but the upcoming weeks may be bad too. Scarface, Akira, TNF and other collabs. I can already see those people in Williamsburg try and get Supreme out unless they find a better method of containing the madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom