Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when my order is stuck on Order Processed: Ready for UPS. Just ship the dang thing. I live 2 hours away. I got the split tee next day after it shipped, but the friend t is stuck smh lol

Is that a Supreme thing or UPS thing? UPS in Britain are bleedin awful, backpack and white undies have been sitting at the depot for six days and it’s impossible to get through to customer services, local or national to ask if someone would be kind enough to put it on a van and bring it to my house.

Is that a Supreme thing or UPS thing? UPS in Britain are bleedin awful, backpack and white undies have been sitting at the depot for six days and it’s impossible to get through to customer services, local or national to ask if someone would be kind enough to put it on a van and bring it to my house.
Supreme thing. They love to send people shipped emails only to have their packages waiting days for pickup by ups

Yesterday a buyer won a listing that I listed on eBay and offered to pay me thru PayPal (outside of eBay). At first, I was like no, let's complete this transaction on here. The Buyer told me he was unable to pay on eBay (having some trouble with his card) but offered to pay thru "friends and family" via PayPal. So I cancelled the listing and gave him my email address.

Moments later I received payment from the buyer. (The money in my account)

The buyer contacted me today to see if I have shipped the item. Which I haven't yet, because I'm on "fence"

Is it safe to ship the product to the buyer? I'm worried about possible charge backs or in general getting scammed? Any input would be gladly appreciated

Yesterday a buyer won a listing that I listed on eBay and offered to pay me thru PayPal (outside of eBay). At first, I was like no, let's complete this transaction on here. The Buyer told me he was unable to pay on eBay (having some trouble with his card) but offered to pay thru "friends and family" via PayPal. So I cancelled the listing and gave him my email address.

Moments later I received payment from the buyer. (The money in my account)

The buyer contacted me today to see if I have shipped the item. Which I haven't yet, because I'm on "fence"

Is it safe to ship the product to the buyer? I'm worried about possible charge backs or in general getting scammed? Any input would be gladly appreciated

if he sent it via "friend adn family" u should be good. i'd double check though and do get second opinions

I would've done it via invoice. There is still buyer and seller protection with that. I have no idea how that works with Friends and Fam but I see there being more risk for some reason...

I would think the risk is moreso on the Buyer but I could be wrong.

Refund.... Do an invoice and you should be good..... Make sure you get that tracking number and ship only to confirmed address....

I've been burned (on here ironically) before and it sucks.

Thanks for the advice.

On another note, I'm new to Grail and sold my first listing to someone in asia with (0) feedback. I received payment, is it safe to ship?

Really not trying to get scammed. Sorry for all these scam questions

On another note, I'm new to Grail and sold my first listing to someone in asia with (0) feedback. I received payment, is it safe to ship?

Really not trying to get scammed. Sorry for all these scam questions

I pretty much always avoid buyers with brand new accounts or 0 feedback. Especially international.

1. Refund guy and do invoice. He paid once already to you via PayPal so he can’t say it isn’t working.
2. It’s safe to ship as long as everything matches the address they give you etc. I usually record myself packaging anything I sell and when I drop it in the pickup box at USPS.

Know a guy who had a buyer say he sent him oranges, he went out of his way to package up some oranges and send PayPal a pic but the guy took pics of what the box actually looked liked with the postage and all so he won the case

dang i was bugging about paying $1100 for the Supreme LV wallet and card holder.... the duffel bag is :nthat:

1. Refund guy and do invoice. He paid once already to you via PayPal so he can’t say it isn’t working.
2. It’s safe to ship as long as everything matches the address they give you etc. I usually record myself packaging anything I sell and when I drop it in the pickup box at USPS.

Know a guy who had a buyer say he sent him oranges, he went out of his way to package up some oranges and send PayPal a pic but the guy took pics of what the box actually looked liked with the postage and all so he won the case

Man I don't take it to these extremes but it definitely keep you safe.... Scammers gonna scam but thats pretty much a sure fire way to ensure you win a case.....

I'm actually in the middle of a paypal dispute myself. I copped the yellow Brush Logo hoody off a dude on grailed almost two weeks ago. He's saying he sent it but he used that paypal USPS ship option and all it says is that the shipping info has been prepared. He claims to have dropped it off but its been over a week and I still got no package so I had to start the claim just in case. Hopefully it comes but I wasn't about to take the L just waiting around.

Depending on the dollar amount you may want to look into signature confirmation. That way that cant claim it was left at the door and stolen.

You're good.... You have buyers protection. At no point does the tracking report it was delivered.

Yeah I feel moreso bad for the kid if he really shipped and USPS just lost his stuff but he would be covered up to like 100 I believe so thats on him. I can't take that L.

been itching for a duffle and the fact the TNF are leather just might have persuaded me. Anyone know the dimensions on the upcoming base camps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom