Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn fam... was that a troll?! you was never trynna cop huh.. nuxx nuxx
i tried to see if you were right and ****.... smh
fckk my life...
22528814_1376183842493090_9066782674128884650_o.jpg
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Got busy at work and missed the duffel. Ain’t paying resale tho but hopefully they drop another before the season is over....

I copped brown hoodie at 11.01 I have order# but haven’t got any email yet and someone’s order shipped? Smh.

I got my email 20mins ago. I too ordered the Rust arabic hoody, thought i was tripping when I didnt get an email but just gave it some time. They also charged my card also.

I'm tired of striking out my iPhone doesn't do auto fill anymore, anyone have the same issue? Trying to get my **** together for the thermos I need that!

#42 at BK and this is all I got..really could have helped anybody out that wanted something. I purposely took a certain amount of cash to
Limit myself. Lol.. cuz boy last week I went ham. Next time I'll ask, a lot of TNF stuff was nice in person, was so tempted man..

Attachments

• IMG_2639.JPG
    IMG_2639.JPG
    586.5 KB · Views: 105
It actually was the site, I went for Arabic hoody and first attempt 2 captchas and then processing... card error

I went back and I attempted again and the same thing happened.

Then I went back and it was sold out, funds on my card so it had too be some error in the system.

Supreme definitely did some sort of sweep right before the drop and I did something to trip up their security, which caused them to block me instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom