Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the hooded ringer or hooded hockey jersey from this season? I'm thinking of copping these items but would like to know the fit and if they're TTS or not

I have the Hooded Hockey Jersey in large. I'm about 6 foot 190 and it fits a little baggy. Probably could have gone with a medium. Actually looking to sell mine. It's the white/blue/yellow one if you're interested

Possible North Face mountain tee?
Unofficial presently
~Lefty

Attachments

• AD55BEBA-55A8-4A66-9099-1E96A760C7E4.png
    AD55BEBA-55A8-4A66-9099-1E96A760C7E4.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
I have the Hooded Hockey Jersey in large. I'm about 6 foot 190 and it fits a little baggy. Probably could have gone with a medium. Actually looking to sell mine. It's the white/blue/yellow one if you're interested
thanks for the info but I'm looking for either the blue or burgundy one

Let’s go. Love me a levi’s collab.

I went same size as hoodie in my half zip pullover. Should be coming in next two days, can update.

didnt even wear my dna, nas and scarface tee yet but i washed it hoping it would shrink... got a medium btw and it fits like a large... i will tell you this it did shrink and fits perfect... the width is the same but the length of the shirt and sleeves got short now it fits perfect... i actually like the fit better compared to last years t shirts... then again i have a gut so i like the extra room :lol:

same, jacket is a hard pass...that tee though. i’ll go after that

Still can't decide if I love or hate that TNF jacket. The tee is totally wack though - def looks like something you would come across at Marshall's for 75% off.

Performa 2017

Might make it out to Yonkas for that

Good thing I already stoyted working on my NYC lingo

Ay yo kid ya backpacks open and ya ****s flying everywhere!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom