Oldest Siblings Check In

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

No siblings FTL
frown.gif

awww...i always felt bad for only children...ya'll missed out..

im the youngest of 2

hes 23 im 17

i like being hte youngest but sometimes i wish i had a little brother

I'm 21 -- Sis 19, Bro 10. My sister and I used to drive our parents up the wall when we were younger lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

No siblings FTL
frown.gif

Seriously, my little brother can drive me absolutely insane but I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for anything.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

No siblings FTL
frown.gif

Seriously, my little brother can drive me absolutely insane but I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for anything.
... missed out on hell

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

No siblings FTL
frown.gif

... missed out on hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
I am sorry you're experience as a sibling hasn't been a great one.

I'm 23 and my bro is 14..he went to his formal friday..he wore a fresh suit...I couldn't do nuffin but laugh..my lil man is growing up!

im 21 my sis just turned 18....had sr prom last night and is headed to CAL Berkeley in the fall

Im so damn proud of her

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

im 21 my sis just turned 18....had sr prom last night and is headed to CAL Berkeley in the fall

Im so damn proud of her

awwwwwwww congrats to her!

I have two older brothers, who are eight and six years older than me, and I have a sister who is two years younger.

Older siblings are appreciated. Older brothers wear down the parents and their rules and restrictions, they teach you about sports, video games, girls, cars,style, they give great scouting reports on teachers during k-12 and they give the valuable advice about college and career that parents and teachers and careercounsellors just can not give.

You older siblings also make us younger siblings better at sports, video games, and fighting. For years when my brothers and I played basketball, I was alwaysweaker and smaller until I was in my 20's and things became even in terms of physical attributes. Nothing will force a teenage basketball player to develophis skills like getting beat by bigger, stronger and better 20 somethings. Thankfully, after beating me up in games of 21, my brothers would show me what I wasdoing wrong or what I should develop.

That knock you on your butt but then help you up and teach you another lesson also applied to other forms of competition beyond basketball and econ/policydebates and I know many second, third, fourth, fifth, ect. sons have become much better at things because their older siblings provided a role model, a teacherand a formidable opponent whose many victories over you force you to stay focused and keep getting better.

Older siblings are appreciated.

BTW, you guys can thank my older brothers for making my posts about economics, politics and public policy so informative and insightful
happy.gif
. My oldest brother has a PhD in Econ and my other older brother has an MBA aswell as a Masters in Econometrics. Because they are so advanced compared to me, discussing, arguing and debating with them as well as simply listening to themat other times is the reason I have the focus and interest in Economics, other social sciences and public policy. Thanks guys.

I'm bout to be 20
My sister just turned 16... gettin on my nerves cuz she just got her license... she's never drivin my car
smh.gif

Trapmusik I said the same thing but now I give my brother the keys to my jeep whenever lol. I have full coverage and he changes my fuel filter, my oil, rotatesmy tires, and puts in the antifreeze/washer fluids. So I don't complain when he asks to drive it.

Back
Top Bottom